• When Japan does a kamikaze attack, do they designate the number of attacks (up to 6) all at once ie at the same time

or

can they designate one attack to one ship, roll that dice and if it doesn’t hit designate another kamikaze attack?

• yes they have to designate all the targets before starting to roll dice, man

it would be no fun the other way

• @shohoku201:

When Japan does a kamikaze attack, do they designate the number of attacks (up to 6) all at once ie at the same time

or

can they designate one attack to one ship, roll that dice and if it doesn’t hit designate another kamikaze attack?

No
    Page 14 second paragraph
    Declare all you are making that turn, before any dice are rolled.

• This is my first post in this very excellent forum.

My question is :
    Is the kamikaze attack a defensive attack ?
    As far as I read the rules the attack must be announced right after the Allies have moved surface ships ( not transports ) into a seazone with a kamikaze symbol.

One of my friends thinks it has to happen on japans turn since it is an attack.

If I am right does this mean that u can use the japanese kamikaze attack in a navalbattle where you are attacked ?

• '10

This is my first post in this very excellent forum.

My question is :
    Is the kamikaze attack a defensive attack ?
    As far as I read the rules the attack must be announced right after the Allies have moved surface ships ( not transports ) into a seazone with a kamikaze symbol.

One of my friends thinks it has to happen on japans turn since it is an attack.

If I am right does this mean that u can use the japanese kamikaze attack in a navalbattle where you are attacked ?

kamikaze is a result allied movement into one of the marked kamikaze zones.  it takes place on the allies turn.  as long as the criteria is met……

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m