• If no, please state why.

• I disagree because I think people born in the twenties deserve to be called the greatest generation. People who were born in the 30’s didn’t fight in WW2 except for the Hitlerjugend.

• No, I do not believe they should be called the greatest generation at all. I’m not trying to take any of their accomplishments away from them, I think they did an incredible job of fighting and winning a two front war after growing up in the great depression.

However, I think this accomplishment pales in comparison to the American founding fathers who fought off Great Britian for independence, then built this country. Our founding fathers deserve to be called the greatest generation.

• '19 Moderator

I think people born in the 70’s are the greatest, we just haven’t been tested yet.

• DesertFox wrote:

I disagree because I think people born in the twenties deserve to be called the greatest generation. People who were born in the 30’s didn’t fight in WW2 except for the Hitlerjugend.

You are right Fox, it should be 1920’s not 30’s. How embarassing! :oops:

• Yes, they deserve it. Maybe another generation will be tested like them, but they stepped up and deserve respect. Hopefully my generation will not be tested. Personally I like the easy life we have been living. Leaves more time for Axis games.

• I dont believe you can say any generation is the best, its just our generation is probably the laziest! :lol:

People sitting on the computer with nothing to do! :lol:

• No. The just had the good fortune to be born to interesting times.

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m