First turn Russia, an IC in Yakut.

• Another goof,

Guest Second post

Russia Turn 2 (R2):
    Reading Ansbach earlier post I read this sentence “Russian attack from Yakut on turn 2 would be suicide”, it was never my intention the fist Russian turns to attack for instance Manchuria. Use them defensive.

Attacks:

• attack Ukraine
        5 Infantry from Caucasus

Either attack you are making a mistake in most cases.
    Yes, use Eastern USSR forces defensively, except when you can easily knock off a valuable piece(e.g., lone ARM or FTR[maybe ARM or FTR with one INF after you’ve built up and Japan has spread out, T3/T4).
    5 INF attack from UKR(MUST ROLL 1s to hit) AGAINST WHAT? It might be 4-5 INF [and 1 ARM](rolling 2s or less, your opponent would love it.
    I know, I know, you were thinking it was 1-2 INF. WRONG! Stretch your brain, not your lips.

Oh, by-the-by, since Ansbach’s plan takes the USs IC in Ssinkang(sp.?) on J2 and USSRs IC in YAK on J3(TRUST ME,he can and WILL do it :P )
    WHACHA GON DO?

Try again. :wink:
    –----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Ansbach… it’s 2 INF, 1 FTR for Japan in FIC to start…and 2 INF, 1 FTR for GB in India to start. - Xi

• You all lick balls! You suck! We should have won back then! Wir sind es nicht vergessen!

Wir fahren gegen england!

• ok, you mention that on G2 germany will not attack karelia for fear of heavy losses!
    you have 10 inf maybe 2 fighters there even if you had 18 germany can hit it!
    germany will have 8 arm, 9-11 inf and air power! Plus if you leave 5 inf in ukarine, i will just hit that! i should kill all 5 for 2 infantry. move in ukraine hard, and move 8 more infantry to eastern europe. If the usa takes western europe, i will counter with air (not armor) That way my armor will still be crushing russians. With all those factories, the allied “shuck-shuck” is going to be slow. With your strategy, you leave the russians in “dead zones” This allows germany to kill alot for very little. If i have extra men in libya, i might consider transporting them into europe to kill russia even faster!
    Your yakut strategy would work alot better if you made different moves as russia! (i’m not saying that it’s optimum though)

• Guest, methinkest thou wasteth thine index fingers.
    This thread has been inactive for over 6 months.
    I think the original guest has learned his lesson and then some.

Look elsewhere on these fora for a good discussion.
    In fact, try “General Discussion!”

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m