• TG is cool, but TM was a great contributor too! Whats so hard about both of you being around at the same time? (Or does TG hog the computer?)

• Yeah right, in your dreams! She’s pro-capitalist so it cramps my style (I have enough trouble debating you as it is). 8)

But if you really want to – I guess so…

• yeah, and she owes me a game…

btw, horten. is that arafat thing in your sig? can you get rid of it please? i don’t know what it does on everyone elses browser but on mine it obscures everything…

• I’m trying to get it stored into my webspace to make it smaller, but I can’t get the stupid uploader working.

• @TG:

Yeah right, in your dreams! She’s pro-capitalist so it cramps my style (I have enough trouble debating you as it is). 8)

But if you really want to – I guess so…

she’s por capitalist and thinks a me-163 komet is cute looking…she is way smarter than you :P!!!

• Me-163? Hahaha. That worthless looking, waste of wood was more trouble then it was worth! A catapult launching cows would probably be more effective! (j/k) :wink:

Smarter than me? Yeah, that’s 'cause I thought her everything she knows! (Wait… that garbage she throws about buying bombers and building an IC in India did NOT come from me!)
    :roll:

Ultra right-wing environmentalist yankee more like it…

• you’re jealous!

• “Me-163? Hahaha. That worthless looking, waste of wood was more trouble then it was worth! A catapult launching cows would probably be more effective! (j/k)”

Be nice to Sir Horten! The Komet is a fine looking plane, and I am sure anyone would love to fly one…

“(Wait… that garbage she throws about buying bombers and building an IC in India did NOT come from me!)”

You are just mad that you couldn’t think of something better first.

• @TM:

Be nice to Sir Horten! The Komet is a fine looking plane, and I am sure anyone would love to fly one…

Everyone would want to fly a Komet!!??? Yeah, right. Only if they’re planning on committing suicide. :wink:

@TM:

You are just mad that you couldn’t think of something better first.

Yes, why don’t I buy bmbs every turn? I’m sure that’s real inventive. What genius plot do you have in store next, why don’t I build battleships every turn? Oh wait, you already tried that! :P

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m