Re: Field Marshal Games Pieces Project Discussion thread

• Factories have always been low quality and lacking in detail.  This project came about due to crapy planes with tails bent sideways.  Though, I’m sure FMG ICs will come out in the second edition.

RR markers can wait.

• how do you give karma’s to people ?

• @FieldMarshalGames:

Yes we have.  The first Edition run will include the following for each Nation (Italy included)

Naval Units:
    Transport
    Submarine
    Destroyer
    Cruiser
    Carrier
    Battleship
    Task Force Marker (Similar to AAP)

Air Units:
    Fighter
    Bomber
    Dive Bomber
    Air Transport

Army Units:
    Infantry (Two Sculpts each)
    Armour (Two Sculpts each)
    Artillery
    Half Track (Priest for Commonwealth units)
    Truck
    Commander Unit

Other Units Bonus:
    Bunker Unit
    Naval Base Unit-Marker (Like AAP)
    Air Base Unit-Marker (Like AAP)
    Army HQ Unit-Marker

This is what we have so far….  (We also are working on a BATTLE CHEST to hold these units… This may come later)

Sounds great! I am looking forward to finding out which models are used to represent the different pieces.

• '10

how do you give karma’s to people ?

After 100 posts,  you have the option of giving a poster either good or bad karma.

• @johnnymarr:

After 100 posts,  you have the option of giving a poster either good or bad karma.

Yes indeed, you are correct as always. Just remember that what goes around comes around, so if you are gonna smite people, then people are gonna smite you, its as simple as that, basically.

• '10

Off topic:  How did I get -1?  You know who you are!

On topic:  I will complete a list of sculpts this week and post.

Thanks

Jeremy

• Thanks FMG

Thanks others for the info on karma lol

• @FieldMarshalGames:

Thanks

Jeremy

Excellent. Thanks.

• @FieldMarshalGames:

Thanks

Jeremy

Thanks FMG, I cant wait to see the sculpts and I hope whoever gave you a negative karma gets a 100 in return.

• man I can’t wait for the pieces, my friends will love all the new sculpts to add more to our games

• Have what color used for each factions units been decided yet ? since im painting my AA50 pieces i would like to be consistent XD without repainting

what i hope :

1. USA as in AA50 green (well its just army men green, just dont mix it with the Chinese color)
    2. UK as in aa 50 Kaki
    3. USSR as in red (the current aa50 one just looks too brownish and can be mixed up with italy, so a bit red would be nice)
    4. Germany as in light German field Grey (AA50 one looks terrible from the board , the color is too dark you can tell what i what when theres a bunch)
    5. italy as dark brown as in AA 50
    6. Japanese as in either orange (preferable for myself as it’s a prime color that hard to mix up with others and easy to paint) or bright yellow (current AA50 is a bit dark orange , but it can sometimes be mixed with the italy brown, so some changes would be good)

• I think the colors will match their dice.

• @Brain:

I think the colors will match their dice.

I’m going to assume most likely this as well.
    At least it would make sense for the colors of the new pieces to match the colors of the Combat Dice!  :)

• @ FieldMarshallGames - Any word on the complete sculpt list yet? Not trying to rush you, but I will admit that I’m looking quite forward to seeing your sculpt choices for each nation.

• FMG did post a while back that the pieces will match the dice.

• At least someone is being consistent. A&A in all of their games has three different colors for the Japanese.

• Add me to the list.

• @cannon:

Add me to the list.

To what list?

• @Brain:

@cannon:

Add me to the list.

To what list?

I thought when I voted, I would be added to the list of people that want to pre-order?

• @cannon:

@Brain:

@cannon:

Add me to the list.

To what list?

I thought when I voted, I would be added to the list of people that want to pre-order?

IF there is a pre-order required (assuming combat dice sales don’t fully fund it, which I’m thinking they will!), then they’ll set it up.  Until then … it’s just a matter of waiting impatiently for these things to get to us.

/sitsandtwiddlesthumbs …. are they ready yet??? :)

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m