• HELP!

I’m playing AA50 with Frood and losing my mind.  Is there anything out there, not an odds calculator, but a BATTLE SIMULATOR that reflects the AA50 units and rules?  What am I doing wrong?
    Please, I need to start playing my friends from out of town.

HELP!

• El Capitan!

Is this an odds calculator?  I’m looking for an AA50 Battle/dice simulator, like on frood.net.  Pure luck!  How are people running online tournaments?  There has to be something out there, please!!

Nothing against odds calculators, but throughout history battles have had legendary outcomes against impossible odds.  I for one love to see heroic efforts on the board!

• My bad, sorry.

• Yes - the Frood has some issues with some combinations of naval attacks as Destroyers cant be accounted for (2/2).  I would love to get any other options.

Great lin by the way - “Nothing against odds calculators, but throughout history battles have had legendary outcomes against impossible odds.  I for one love to see heroic efforts on the board!” - Classic.

• '18 '17 '16 '11 Moderator

You can jerry-rig Froods to work though.

It’s a lot harder to determine odds for naval battles than it is for amphibious assaults and ground battles though.

For instance:

Cruisers = Destroyers will work for both naval and amphibious assaults
    Setting defending Submarines = Transports will work for naval battles with some leeway (since technically those submarines could hit and kill your ships before they can fire and they cannot hit aircraft.)

Paratroopers has been a problem for a LONG time.  If the bomber is lost so is the infantry and none of the calc’s out there can handle that that I have found.

Radar can be an issue too.  We never did convince Dan to create a version of his sim for Axis and Allies Revised (Enhanced) which would have included radar and a few other rules.

• http://www.daak.de/indexe.php3

use the dicey log-in after registering, it contains an AA50 battle simulator/dicey 8-).

• Mmmm… Not too sure about this, yeaaah, I’m gonna have to go ahead and disagree with you on this one.  Mmmmm…

• @Capt.:

Mmmm… Not too sure about this, yeaaah, I’m gonna have to go ahead and disagree with you on this one.  Mmmmm…

What are you disagreeing about with whom  :| ?

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m