trulpen (Axis) vs AAGamer (Allies), G40 OOB, bid 28

• I will travel between 23rd of October and 6th of November. Not sure if I can make moves then, but I will try.

• '19 '18 '17

@trulpen no worries Trulpen… I haven’t been very efficient the last few weeks… Today we found out my wife’s uncle had a heart attack and is now brain dead so we will have to travel in the next few days ourselves… So I understand completely.

• '19 '18 '17

TripleA Turn Summary: ANZAC round 15

TripleA Turn Summary for game: World War II Global 1940 2nd Edition, version: 4.0

Game History

Round: 15

Purchase Units - ANZAC
            ANZAC buy 1 artillery and 3 fighters; Remaining resources: 0 PUs; 

Combat Move - ANZAC

Combat - ANZAC
            ANZAC creates battle in territory 35 Sea Zone

Non Combat Move - ANZAC
            1 artillery and 1 infantry moved from West India to 79 Sea Zone
            1 artillery, 1 infantry and 1 transport moved from 79 Sea Zone to 80 Sea Zone
            1 artillery and 1 infantry moved from 80 Sea Zone to Persia
            1 artillery and 1 infantry moved from India to 39 Sea Zone
            1 artillery, 1 infantry and 1 transport moved from 39 Sea Zone to 80 Sea Zone
            1 fighter moved from Sumatra to West India
            1 armour, 1 artillery and 2 infantry moved from Sumatra to 41 Sea Zone
            1 armour, 1 artillery, 2 infantry and 2 transports moved from 41 Sea Zone to 79 Sea Zone
            1 armour, 1 artillery and 2 infantry moved from 79 Sea Zone to West India
            1 transport moved from 45 Sea Zone to 44 Sea Zone
            2 infantry moved from Celebes to 44 Sea Zone
            2 infantry and 1 transport moved from 44 Sea Zone to 42 Sea Zone
            2 infantry moved from 42 Sea Zone to Java
            2 infantry moved from Philippines to 35 Sea Zone
            2 infantry and 1 transport moved from 35 Sea Zone to 41 Sea Zone
            2 infantry moved from 41 Sea Zone to Sumatra
            2 fighters moved from Queensland to Sumatra

Place Units - ANZAC
            1 artillery placed in New South Wales
            3 fighters placed in Queensland

Turn Complete - ANZAC
            ANZAC collect 17 PUs; end with 17 PUs
            Trigger ANZAC 1 Control Original And Malaya: ANZAC met a national objective for an additional 5 PUs; end with 22 PUs
            Objective ANZAC 2 Control Strategic Islands: ANZAC met a national objective for an additional 5 PUs; end with 27 PUs

Combat Hit Differential Summary :

Savegame

• '19 '18 '17

TripleA Turn Summary: French round 15

TripleA Turn Summary for game: World War II Global 1940 2nd Edition, version: 4.0

Game History

Round: 15

Purchase Units - ANZAC
            ANZAC buy 1 artillery and 3 fighters; Remaining resources: 0 PUs; 

Combat Move - ANZAC

Combat - ANZAC
            ANZAC creates battle in territory 35 Sea Zone

Non Combat Move - ANZAC
            1 artillery and 1 infantry moved from West India to 79 Sea Zone
            1 artillery, 1 infantry and 1 transport moved from 79 Sea Zone to 80 Sea Zone
            1 artillery and 1 infantry moved from India to 39 Sea Zone
            1 artillery, 1 infantry and 1 transport moved from 39 Sea Zone to 80 Sea Zone
            1 fighter moved from Sumatra to West India
            1 armour, 1 artillery and 2 infantry moved from Sumatra to 41 Sea Zone
            1 armour, 1 artillery, 2 infantry and 2 transports moved from 41 Sea Zone to 79 Sea Zone
            1 armour, 1 artillery and 2 infantry moved from 79 Sea Zone to West India
            1 transport moved from 45 Sea Zone to 44 Sea Zone
            2 infantry moved from Celebes to 44 Sea Zone
            2 infantry and 1 transport moved from 44 Sea Zone to 42 Sea Zone
            2 infantry moved from 42 Sea Zone to Java
            2 infantry moved from Philippines to 35 Sea Zone
            2 infantry and 1 transport moved from 35 Sea Zone to 41 Sea Zone
            2 infantry moved from 41 Sea Zone to Sumatra
            2 fighters moved from Queensland to Sumatra

Place Units - ANZAC
            1 artillery placed in New South Wales
            3 fighters placed in Queensland

Turn Complete - ANZAC
            ANZAC collect 17 PUs; end with 17 PUs
            Trigger ANZAC 1 Control Original And Malaya: ANZAC met a national objective for an additional 5 PUs; end with 22 PUs
            Objective ANZAC 2 Control Strategic Islands: ANZAC met a national objective for an additional 5 PUs; end with 27 PUs

Combat Move - French

Turn Complete - French

Savegame

• That’s awful! 😕 I’m sorry for you!

• TripleA Turn Summary: Germans round 16

Game History

Round: 16

Research Technology - Germans

Purchase Units - Germans
            Germans repair damage of 3x factory_minor; Remaining resources: 126 PUs; 
            Germans buy 3 armour, 2 artilleries, 3 fighters, 8 infantry, 6 mech_infantrys and 2 tactical_bombers; Remaining resources: 0 PUs; 

Combat Move - Germans
            2 transports moved from 110 Sea Zone to 112 Sea Zone
            2 mech_infantrys moved from Western Germany to 112 Sea Zone
            2 mech_infantrys and 2 transports moved from 112 Sea Zone to 110 Sea Zone
            2 mech_infantrys moved from 110 Sea Zone to United Kingdom
            2 bombers moved from Western Germany to United Kingdom
            2 tactical_bombers moved from Western Germany to 109 Sea Zone
            1 infantry moved from Northwest Persia to Iraq
            3 fighters and 3 tactical_bombers moved from Northwest Persia to Iraq
            1 bomber moved from Russia to Iraq
            4 fighters and 2 tactical_bombers moved from 83 Sea Zone to 109 Sea Zone
            1 fighter moved from 110 Sea Zone to Gibraltar
            2 infantry moved from French West Africa to 87 Sea Zone
            2 infantry and 1 transport moved from 87 Sea Zone to 91 Sea Zone
            2 infantry moved from 91 Sea Zone to Gibraltar
            2 bombers moved from Western Germany to Gibraltar
            2 bombers moved from Western Germany to 124 Sea Zone
            1 submarine moved from 110 Sea Zone to 124 Sea Zone
            2 battleships, 4 carriers, 1 cruiser, 1 destroyer and 2 submarines moved from 110 Sea Zone to 109 Sea Zone

Combat - Germans
            Battle in United Kingdom
                Germans attack with 2 bombers and 2 mech_infantrys
                British defend with 1 airfield, 1 artillery, 1 factory_minor and 1 harbour
                    Germans roll dice for 2 bombers and 2 mech_infantrys in United Kingdom, round 2 : 1/4 hits, 1,67 expected hits
                    British roll dice for 1 artillery in United Kingdom, round 2 : 0/1 hits, 0,33 expected hits
                    1 artillery owned by the British lost in United Kingdom
                Germans captures 33PUs while taking British capital
                Germans win, taking United Kingdom from British with 2 bombers and 2 mech_infantrys remaining. Battle score for attacker is 4
                Casualties for British: 1 artillery
            Battle in 109 Sea Zone
                Germans attack with 2 battleships, 4 carriers, 1 cruiser, 1 destroyer, 4 fighters, 2 submarines and 4 tactical_bombers
                British defend with 1 destroyer; Americans defend with 3 carriers, 2 destroyers, 5 fighters, 2 submarines and 1 tactical_bomber
                    Germans roll dice for 2 submarines in 109 Sea Zone, round 2 : 0/2 hits, 0,67 expected hits
                    Germans roll dice for 2 battleships, 4 carriers, 1 cruiser, 1 destroyer, 4 fighters and 4 tactical_bombers in 109 Sea Zone, round 2 : 7/12 hits, 6,83 expected hits
                Units damaged: 3 carriers owned by the Americans
                    Americans roll dice for 2 submarines in 109 Sea Zone, round 2 : 1/2 hits, 0,33 expected hits
                Units damaged: 1 battleship owned by the Germans
                    Americans roll dice for 3 carriers, 3 destroyers, 5 fighters and 1 tactical_bomber in 109 Sea Zone, round 2 : 6/12 hits, 5,83 expected hits
                Units damaged: 1 battleship owned by the Germans and 1 carrier owned by the Germans
                    2 submarines owned by the Americans, 1 destroyer owned by the British, 1 destroyer owned by the Americans, 2 submarines owned by the Germans and 1 carrier owned by the Germans lost in 109 Sea Zone
                    Germans roll dice for 2 battleships, 3 carriers, 1 cruiser, 1 destroyer, 4 fighters and 4 tactical_bombers in 109 Sea Zone, round 3 : 8/12 hits, 6,83 expected hits
                    Americans roll dice for 3 carriers, 1 destroyer, 5 fighters and 1 tactical_bomber in 109 Sea Zone, round 3 : 4/10 hits, 5,17 expected hits
                    1 destroyer owned by the Germans, 1 destroyer owned by the Americans, 1 tactical_bomber owned by the Americans, 1 fighter owned by the Germans, 1 carrier owned by the Germans, 3 carriers owned by the Americans, 3 fighters owned by the Americans and 1 tactical_bomber owned by the Germans lost in 109 Sea Zone
                    Germans roll dice for 2 battleships, 2 carriers, 1 cruiser, 3 fighters and 3 tactical_bombers in 109 Sea Zone, round 4 : 4/9 hits, 5,33 expected hits
                    Americans roll dice for 2 fighters in 109 Sea Zone, round 4 : 2/2 hits, 1,33 expected hits
                    2 fighters owned by the Americans and 2 tactical_bombers owned by the Germans lost in 109 Sea Zone
                Germans win, taking 109 Sea Zone from Americans with 2 battleships, 2 carriers, 1 cruiser, 3 fighters and 1 tactical_bomber remaining. Battle score for attacker is 50
                Casualties for Germans: 2 carriers, 1 destroyer, 1 fighter, 2 submarines and 3 tactical_bombers
                Casualties for Americans: 3 carriers, 2 destroyers, 5 fighters, 2 submarines and 1 tactical_bomber
                Casualties for British: 1 destroyer
            Battle in Gibraltar
                Germans attack with 2 bombers, 1 fighter and 2 infantry
                British defend with 1 airfield and 1 harbour; Americans defend with 1 artillery and 1 infantry
                    Germans roll dice for 2 bombers, 1 fighter and 2 infantry in Gibraltar, round 2 : 2/5 hits, 2,17 expected hits
                    British roll dice for 1 artillery and 1 infantry in Gibraltar, round 2 : 0/2 hits, 0,67 expected hits
                    1 infantry owned by the Americans and 1 artillery owned by the Americans lost in Gibraltar
                Germans win, taking Gibraltar from British with 2 bombers, 1 fighter and 2 infantry remaining. Battle score for attacker is 7
                Casualties for Americans: 1 artillery and 1 infantry
            Battle in 124 Sea Zone
                Germans attack with 2 bombers and 1 submarine
                British defend with 1 destroyer
                    Germans roll dice for 1 submarine in 124 Sea Zone, round 2 : 0/1 hits, 0,33 expected hits
                    Germans roll dice for 2 bombers in 124 Sea Zone, round 2 : 1/2 hits, 1,33 expected hits
                    British roll dice for 1 destroyer in 124 Sea Zone, round 2 : 0/1 hits, 0,33 expected hits
                    1 destroyer owned by the British lost in 124 Sea Zone
                Germans win with 2 bombers and 1 submarine remaining. Battle score for attacker is 8
            Battle in Iraq
                Germans attack with 1 bomber, 3 fighters, 1 infantry and 3 tactical_bombers
                British defend with 1 mech_infantry
                    Germans roll dice for 1 bomber, 3 fighters, 1 infantry and 3 tactical_bombers in Iraq, round 2 : 4/8 hits, 4,33 expected hits
                    British roll dice for 1 mech_infantry in Iraq, round 2 : 1/1 hits, 0,33 expected hits
                    1 mech_infantry owned by the British and 1 infantry owned by the Germans lost in Iraq
                Germans win with 1 bomber, 3 fighters and 3 tactical_bombers remaining. Battle score for attacker is 1
                Casualties for Germans: 1 infantry
                Casualties for British: 1 mech_infantry

Non Combat Move - Germans
            Turning on Edit Mode
            EDIT: Turning off Edit Mode
            1 fighter could not land in Gibraltar and was removed
            1 aaGun, 4 armour and 8 mech_infantrys moved from Northwest Persia to Caucasus
            1 bomber, 3 fighters and 3 tactical_bombers moved from Iraq to Caucasus
            3 mech_infantrys moved from Ukraine to Caucasus
            2 bombers moved from Gibraltar to Morocco
            2 bombers moved from 124 Sea Zone to Western Germany
            2 bombers moved from United Kingdom to Western Germany
            3 transports moved from 110 Sea Zone to 113 Sea Zone
            1 mech_infantry moved from Russia to Volgograd
            2 armour and 1 mech_infantry moved from Volgograd to Caucasus
            2 armour and 1 mech_infantry moved from Timguska to Samara

Place Units - Germans
            Turning on Edit Mode
            EDIT: Adding units owned by Germans to Western Germany: 1 fighter
            3 armour placed in Volgograd
            3 mech_infantrys placed in Russia
            3 mech_infantrys placed in Ukraine
            1 artillery and 2 infantry placed in Normandy Bordeaux
            1 artillery, 3 fighters and 6 infantry placed in Western Germany
            Turning on Edit Mode
            Germans undo move 4.
            1 artillery and 1 infantry placed in Normandy Bordeaux
            Turning on Edit Mode
            EDIT: Removing units owned by Germans from 113 Sea Zone: 1 transport
            EDIT: Adding units owned by Germans to 105 Sea Zone: 1 transport
            2 tactical_bombers placed in France
            1 infantry placed in Germany
            Germans undo move 6.
            Germans undo move 4.
            3 fighters and 2 tactical_bombers placed in Western Germany
            1 artillery and 4 infantry placed in Western Germany
            2 infantry placed in Germany

Turn Complete - Germans
            Germans collect 72 PUs; end with 105 PUs
            Trigger Germans 5 Swedish Iron Ore: Germans met a national objective for an additional 5 PUs; end with 110 PUs
            Objective Germans 6 Control Iraq Or Persia Or Northwest Persia: Germans met a national objective for an additional 2 PUs; end with 112 PUs
            Objective Germans 3 Control Caucasus: Germans met a national objective for an additional 5 PUs; end with 117 PUs
            Objective Germans 2 Control Novgorod Or Volgograd Or Russia: Germans met a national objective for an additional 15 PUs; end with 132 PUs

Germans : -2,50
    British : -0,67
    Americans : 0,33

Savegame

• I happened to make an illegal move in Gibraltar with the fig. Thought I had a landing spot on a carrier, but was mistaken. It wasn’t able to travel to Gibraltar, but only the 2 sb’s. If I’d seen that the fig would’ve gone to sz109 and another sb to Gibraltar.

Not sure what is the correct procedure here. I edited it back into W Germany. Didn’t really affect the battle in Gibraltar (if the figs dice had hit, I would’ve corrected the battle manually). Tell me what you think and if you have a different view we’ll adjust accordingly.

• '19 '18 '17

@trulpen Well the rules clearly state that if there is an illegal move to Gibraltar the German, Italian and Japan fleet sink to the bottom and die a horrendous death!!! lol I have no idea what is best… lol

• Hehe, that would be something, eh? :) What I find strange is that the client allowed the move. Sure, there were lots of carriers around, but none that it could land on at that particular time. Or did I miss something?

• @gamerman01 We have a fishy rule question here (just above).

• '19 '18 '17

@trulpen Have a good vacation. We will worry about this when you get back… You have a great time!

• I’m back! :)

• '19 '18 '17

@trulpenplay Welcome back!!! I Hope your vacation went well and you are rejuvinated!! Well, as per our discussion before you left the Japanese, German and Italian fleets have all agreed to die!!! LOL>>> Welcome back.

• @AAGamer said in trulpen (Axis) vs AAGamer (Allies), G40 OOB, bid 28:

@trulpenplay Welcome back!!! I Hope your vacation went well and you are rejuvinated!! Well, as per our discussion before you left the Japanese, German and Italian fleets have all agreed to die!!! LOL>>> Welcome back.

Hehe, I’m working on it. :) Thanks! It was great to get away a bit! In Sweden it’s really cold and dark, so pretty nice to have sun and warmth for a while. :)

• '19 '18 '17

@trulpen Ah, i know the feeling i live in Wisconsin in the USA… just starting Winter soon… Have 4 inches of snow already.

• We haven’t got snow yet, but it’s closing in and raining chilly.

How’s the family?

What do you think about the continuation of our game? Would you like to await some ruling on the Gibraltar issue?

• '19 '18 '17

@trulpen hi Trulepen!! Yeah it has been rainy and chilly very early this year… About 20 degrees colder than normal for us right now. Yesterday the rain melted most of the snow but it is still cool and wet.

As for the game… Well Gibraltar – my opinion is one of two choices since i don’t think anyone else has an answer… either 1. redo the battle without the fighter since it couldn’t participate. or 2. the fighter dies since it can’t land and crashes into the sea… That is the two options i think we have. What do you think? Whichever one works for me…

• Ok, I’ll redo the battle.

• TripleA Manual Gamesave Post: Germans round 16

TripleA Manual Gamesave Post for game: World War II Global 1940 2nd Edition, version: 4.0

Game History

Purchase Units - Germans
            Germans buy nothing; Remaining resources: 129 PUs; 

Combat Move - Germans

Combat - Germans
            Battle in Gibraltar
                Germans attack with 2 bombers and 2 infantry
                British defend with 1 airfield and 1 harbour; Americans defend with 1 artillery and 1 infantry
                    Germans roll dice for 2 bombers and 2 infantry in Gibraltar, round 2 : 1/4 hits, 1,67 expected hits
                    British roll dice for 1 artillery and 1 infantry in Gibraltar, round 2 : 1/2 hits, 0,67 expected hits
                    1 infantry owned by the Germans and 1 infantry owned by the Americans lost in Gibraltar
                    Germans roll dice for 2 bombers and 1 infantry in Gibraltar, round 3 : 2/3 hits, 1,50 expected hits
                    British roll dice for 1 artillery in Gibraltar, round 3 : 0/1 hits, 0,33 expected hits
                    1 artillery owned by the Americans lost in Gibraltar
                Germans win, taking Gibraltar from British with 2 bombers and 1 infantry remaining. Battle score for attacker is 4

Germans : -0,17
    British : 0,00

Savegame

• TripleA Turn Summary: Germans round 16

Game History

Purchase Units - Germans
            Germans repair damage of 3x factory_minor; Remaining resources: 126 PUs; 
            Germans buy 3 armour, 2 artilleries, 3 fighters, 8 infantry, 6 mech_infantrys and 2 tactical_bombers; Remaining resources: 0 PUs; 

Combat Move - Germans
            2 transports moved from 110 Sea Zone to 112 Sea Zone
            2 mech_infantrys moved from Western Germany to 112 Sea Zone
            2 mech_infantrys and 2 transports moved from 112 Sea Zone to 110 Sea Zone
            2 mech_infantrys moved from 110 Sea Zone to United Kingdom
            2 bombers moved from Western Germany to United Kingdom
            2 tactical_bombers moved from Western Germany to 109 Sea Zone
            1 infantry moved from Northwest Persia to Iraq
            3 fighters and 3 tactical_bombers moved from Northwest Persia to Iraq
            1 bomber moved from Russia to Iraq
            4 fighters and 2 tactical_bombers moved from 83 Sea Zone to 109 Sea Zone
            1 fighter moved from 110 Sea Zone to Gibraltar
            2 bombers moved from Western Germany to 124 Sea Zone
            1 submarine moved from 110 Sea Zone to 124 Sea Zone
            2 battleships, 4 carriers, 1 cruiser, 1 destroyer and 2 submarines moved from 110 Sea Zone to 109 Sea Zone

Combat - Germans
            Battle in United Kingdom
                Germans attack with 2 bombers and 2 mech_infantrys
                British defend with 1 airfield, 1 artillery, 1 factory_minor and 1 harbour
                    Germans roll dice for 2 bombers and 2 mech_infantrys in United Kingdom, round 2 : 1/4 hits, 1,67 expected hits
                    British roll dice for 1 artillery in United Kingdom, round 2 : 0/1 hits, 0,33 expected hits
                    1 artillery owned by the British lost in United Kingdom
                Germans captures 33PUs while taking British capital
                Germans win, taking United Kingdom from British with 2 bombers and 2 mech_infantrys remaining. Battle score for attacker is 4
                Casualties for British: 1 artillery
            Battle in 109 Sea Zone
                Germans attack with 2 battleships, 4 carriers, 1 cruiser, 1 destroyer, 4 fighters, 2 submarines and 4 tactical_bombers
                British defend with 1 destroyer; Americans defend with 3 carriers, 2 destroyers, 5 fighters, 2 submarines and 1 tactical_bomber
                    Germans roll dice for 2 submarines in 109 Sea Zone, round 2 : 0/2 hits, 0,67 expected hits
                    Germans roll dice for 2 battleships, 4 carriers, 1 cruiser, 1 destroyer, 4 fighters and 4 tactical_bombers in 109 Sea Zone, round 2 : 7/12 hits, 6,83 expected hits
                Units damaged: 3 carriers owned by the Americans
                    Americans roll dice for 2 submarines in 109 Sea Zone, round 2 : 1/2 hits, 0,33 expected hits
                Units damaged: 1 battleship owned by the Germans
                    Americans roll dice for 3 carriers, 3 destroyers, 5 fighters and 1 tactical_bomber in 109 Sea Zone, round 2 : 6/12 hits, 5,83 expected hits
                Units damaged: 1 battleship owned by the Germans and 1 carrier owned by the Germans
                    2 submarines owned by the Americans, 1 destroyer owned by the British, 1 destroyer owned by the Americans, 2 submarines owned by the Germans and 1 carrier owned by the Germans lost in 109 Sea Zone
                    Germans roll dice for 2 battleships, 3 carriers, 1 cruiser, 1 destroyer, 4 fighters and 4 tactical_bombers in 109 Sea Zone, round 3 : 8/12 hits, 6,83 expected hits
                    Americans roll dice for 3 carriers, 1 destroyer, 5 fighters and 1 tactical_bomber in 109 Sea Zone, round 3 : 4/10 hits, 5,17 expected hits
                    1 destroyer owned by the Germans, 1 destroyer owned by the Americans, 1 tactical_bomber owned by the Americans, 1 fighter owned by the Germans, 1 carrier owned by the Germans, 3 carriers owned by the Americans, 3 fighters owned by the Americans and 1 tactical_bomber owned by the Germans lost in 109 Sea Zone
                    Germans roll dice for 2 battleships, 2 carriers, 1 cruiser, 3 fighters and 3 tactical_bombers in 109 Sea Zone, round 4 : 4/9 hits, 5,33 expected hits
                    Americans roll dice for 2 fighters in 109 Sea Zone, round 4 : 2/2 hits, 1,33 expected hits
                    2 fighters owned by the Americans and 2 tactical_bombers owned by the Germans lost in 109 Sea Zone
                Germans win, taking 109 Sea Zone from Americans with 2 battleships, 2 carriers, 1 cruiser, 3 fighters and 1 tactical_bomber remaining. Battle score for attacker is 50
                Casualties for Germans: 2 carriers, 1 destroyer, 1 fighter, 2 submarines and 3 tactical_bombers
                Casualties for Americans: 3 carriers, 2 destroyers, 5 fighters, 2 submarines and 1 tactical_bomber
            Battle in Gibraltar
                Germans attack with 2 bombers, 1 fighter and 2 infantry
                    Germans roll dice for 2 bombers, 1 fighter and 2 infantry in Gibraltar, round 2 : 2/5 hits, 2,17 expected hits
                    British roll dice for 1 artillery and 1 infantry in Gibraltar, round 2 : 0/2 hits, 0,67 expected hits
                    1 infantry owned by the Americans and 1 artillery owned by the Americans lost in Gibraltar
                Germans win, taking Gibraltar from British with 2 bombers, 1 fighter and 2 infantry remaining. Battle score for attacker is 7
            Battle in 124 Sea Zone
                Germans attack with 2 bombers and 1 submarine
                British defend with 1 destroyer
                    Germans roll dice for 1 submarine in 124 Sea Zone, round 2 : 0/1 hits, 0,33 expected hits
                    Germans roll dice for 2 bombers in 124 Sea Zone, round 2 : 1/2 hits, 1,33 expected hits
                    British roll dice for 1 destroyer in 124 Sea Zone, round 2 : 0/1 hits, 0,33 expected hits
                    1 destroyer owned by the British lost in 124 Sea Zone
                Germans win with 2 bombers and 1 submarine remaining. Battle score for attacker is 8
            Battle in Iraq
                Germans attack with 1 bomber, 3 fighters, 1 infantry and 3 tactical_bombers
                British defend with 1 mech_infantry
                    Germans roll dice for 1 bomber, 3 fighters, 1 infantry and 3 tactical_bombers in Iraq, round 2 : 4/8 hits, 4,33 expected hits
                    British roll dice for 1 mech_infantry in Iraq, round 2 : 1/1 hits, 0,33 expected hits
                    1 mech_infantry owned by the British and 1 infantry owned by the Germans lost in Iraq
                Germans win with 1 bomber, 3 fighters and 3 tactical_bombers remaining. Battle score for attacker is 1
                Casualties for British: 1 mech_infantry

Turning on Edit Mode
            1 fighter could not land in Gibraltar and was removed
            1 aaGun, 4 armour and 8 mech_infantrys moved from Northwest Persia to Caucasus
            1 bomber, 3 fighters and 3 tactical_bombers moved from Iraq to Caucasus
            3 mech_infantrys moved from Ukraine to Caucasus
            2 bombers moved from Gibraltar to Morocco
            2 bombers moved from 124 Sea Zone to Western Germany
            2 bombers moved from United Kingdom to Western Germany
            3 transports moved from 110 Sea Zone to 113 Sea Zone
            1 mech_infantry moved from Russia to Volgograd
            2 armour and 1 mech_infantry moved from Volgograd to Caucasus
            2 armour and 1 mech_infantry moved from Timguska to Samara

Place Units - Germans
            Turning on Edit Mode
            EDIT: Adding units owned by Germans to Western Germany: 1 fighter
            3 armour placed in Volgograd
            3 mech_infantrys placed in Russia
            3 mech_infantrys placed in Ukraine
            1 artillery and 2 infantry placed in Normandy Bordeaux
            1 artillery, 3 fighters and 6 infantry placed in Western Germany
            Turning on Edit Mode
            Germans undo move 4.
            1 artillery and 1 infantry placed in Normandy Bordeaux
            Turning on Edit Mode
            EDIT: Removing units owned by Germans from 113 Sea Zone: 1 transport
            EDIT: Adding units owned by Germans to 105 Sea Zone: 1 transport
            2 tactical_bombers placed in France
            1 infantry placed in Germany
            Germans undo move 6.
            Germans undo move 4.
            3 fighters and 2 tactical_bombers placed in Western Germany
            1 artillery and 4 infantry placed in Western Germany
            2 infantry placed in Germany

Turn Complete - Germans
            Germans collect 72 PUs; end with 105 PUs
            Trigger Germans 5 Swedish Iron Ore: Germans met a national objective for an additional 5 PUs; end with 110 PUs
            Objective Germans 6 Control Iraq Or Persia Or Northwest Persia: Germans met a national objective for an additional 2 PUs; end with 112 PUs
            Objective Germans 3 Control Caucasus: Germans met a national objective for an additional 5 PUs; end with 117 PUs
            Objective Germans 2 Control Novgorod Or Volgograd Or Russia: Germans met a national objective for an additional 15 PUs; end with 132 PUs
            Turning on Edit Mode
            EDIT: Removing units owned by Germans from Gibraltar: 1 infantry

Germans : -2,50
    British : -0,67
    Americans : 0,33

Savegame

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics