• Any map of Global 40 yet on TripleA???

• Not that i have seen.

Them fellas need paid for their work.

• They’ve said they had to rewrite a lot of Java code to make that happen.  Air/naval bases and convoy disruptions do not function in the current build, if I recall correctly.

• http://triplea.sourceforge.net/mywiki/Forum

It’s simple.  2 of the Devs are gone missing, 1 is making a map editor again / thinking about porting to droids.

Veq has had a lovely p40-STYLE (lawyer speak) map sitting idle for 9 months now.  He is waiting on someone to help w/an e40-STYLE map, but has no drive as it will not WORK.

ANYONE KNOW JAVA?

• TripleA

@MarkVIIIMarc:

Them fellas need paid for their work.

i would kick in a little cash if it would help.

i really love triplea, i wish someone with programming skills could get global40 working.

• I know a little java, I downloaded the latest stable source and taking a look at it all… it would take me quite a while to just figure out how its all set up and what needs to be changed.  :-( but if there’s someone else out there who knows the program I would happily work with them on it. its very descriptive there’s just a lot of extended classes and I couldnt even get the source to compile without changing anything with eclipse… yeah, so perhaps I’m not qualified for doing this on my own. but I tried, global 1940 is quite awesome

• post on the tripleA forums any questions you have, Kev is pretty good about replying.

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m