• '18 '17 '16 '11 Moderator

I did low and high voltage wiring and I always cleaned up and put the drywall back with at least one shot of joint compound.  I didn’t go crazy and come back two or three times or repaint the wall (note, if I was doing a flat panal TV install I would  But that ws when I had to tear down most of the wall, put it a 2X4 frame and then patch, paint and hang the new TV and I charged a lot for that service. $1,500 including the outlet extension.)

And I don’t put down all other jobs.  I havn’t slandered Network Administrators, English Teachers, Nurses, Lawyers, Street Sweepers, Mayors or Coast Guard guys cleaning barnacles off buoys. :P

• In reply to OP:

I iz hobo.  With liberal-arts education, me am think good.  Top-notch belly-button lint.  Hire now!!! :-D

• You folks have seriously hijacked this topic . . .

Now, back on topic, construction lawyer specializing bailing out people like Dezrtfish (i.e., estimators, project managers, construction companies generally, etc.) :-)

@Gamer:

You folks have seriously hijacked this topic . . .

Now, back on topic, construction lawyer specializing bailing out people like Dezrtfish (i.e., estimators, project managers, construction companies generally, etc.) :-)

Had the reverse happen, actually.  Construction lawyer tried to bankrupt myself and my company because the client ordered the wrong materials and the end result was a failure.  Luckily, I documented EVERYTHING and kept all the voicemails.  (I couldn’t afford my own guy like you to defend me. :(  )

• @Cmdr:

@Gamer:

Had the reverse happen, actually.  Construction lawyer tried to bankrupt myself and my company because the client ordered the wrong materials and the end result was a failure.  Luckily, I documented EVERYTHING and kept all the voicemails.  (I couldn’t afford my own guy like you to defend me. :(  )

Sadly, I can’t afford me either. :wink: :-P

@Gamer:

@Cmdr:

@Gamer:

Priced yourself right out of your own budget, eh?

• @Cmdr:

@Gamer:

@Cmdr:

@Gamer:

Priced yourself right out of your own budget, eh?

he’s a lawyer ain’t he?  :-P

• This might be interesting to bump up since AA50 has brought a lot of new members to the site.

• I consult United States government.

• Punchbag!  :lol:

• Crash lab manager - hence the avatar.  Please refrain from making any dummy jokes. :wink:

• Double major graduate from the University of Iowa in Political Science and History.  I completed both the USAF Past test for Combat Control and the Navy SEALS screen test.  I decided on combat control and was about to leave when the recruiter finally came clean with me and told me I could not become an officer within combat control, but would have to cross train and learn another job, take OCS in the other field and cross train back to CCT. I had asked him about that many times, but he lied and bent the truth.  He originally told me I would have to enlist, and then when my 2 years of training was done I could go and do OCS for CCT.  Coupled with buying an engagement ring, I decided to stay and get a nine to five.  I work as a Club Manager and the Building Facilities Quality Control manager at a fitness and social club called The East Bank Club in Chicago.  Not sure if I will try and go back and give Special Ops a shot, but you never know.

• Emergency, family, and rural physician. 
    I used to do research on polyglycerolphospholipids, and also pharmaceutical sales.
    Oh, and i as i enjoy cheese with everything, i too am trying my hand at writing.

• Hi CC! :mrgreen:

• Certified Engineering Technologist, (C.E.T.), musician, and draftsman.

• @Jermofoot:

Hi CC! :mrgreen:

nice to see you jermofoot

• Water Utility Crew Leader

• '19 Moderator

@cystic:

@Jermofoot:

Hi CC! :mrgreen:

nice to see you jermofoot

Hey CC, I laugh to myself every time I see your avitar, it’s just too bad it’s so small you can’t see the brass in the air.

For the rest of you, I took the picture of CC rockin’ an rollin’ full auto on my brothers M16A1… ah good times my friend good times…

as to the topic, I am currently on one of those year long “vacations” I spoke about.  Yea for my last year in Iraq!

• Recreational Equipment Transportation Engineer

Which is fancy talk for: " I schlep chairs and coolers for people down to the beach"

• I am a millwork delivery driver. I’m the guy who shows up with all your doors, trim, cabinets, & windows when you are building or remodeling your house. My wife thinks my truck is sexy…

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m