Download links for the latest AAM Modules

• Two questions:  (1) is there a higher version than 1.3.20? and (2) what do I do if I already deleted the old map files?

• 1.3.20 is the latest publicly-available version.

You can download all 12 modules (new and old) above and then you should be set.  They need to go into the “UserMods” folder OR alternatively, you can download them o a temp folder or the desktop and then use the Tools menu in MapView to install them.

Mot

• I see what you mean Mot, but how do we get the units on our mapview modules.  Do we have to update when you bring new units into play? :?
    I do see all the current new units and they are on all my modules.
    I’m thinking we should be playing only with the maps with the version stamped on.

• Whenever I update the modules, I’ll post the version number.  Use that to make sure you and/or your opponent are on the latest build.  There should be no need to use the old modules anymore.

Mot

• I yanked them, I saw that magic-disappearing unit thing some people reported.  I need to investigate.  Check back tomorrow.

–------------

Alright, they are back.  I had tried to view a couple of the active games and thats when that funny behavior happened.  Some of you are still using the old pre-version-number modules  :?  Everyone needs to complete whatever game they are using the old ones for and then delete the modules.

• These are great updates MOT. I’m sorry I took so long to download them and I hope I haven’t screwed up any games with previous oppoenents by having an older module version.

• yeah boy new units.
    Great work Mot
    Thanks

• Scenerio Maps…. COOL

• Mot going back to your question about organizing the units, I’m pretty sure now that listing the units by point value from lowest to highest under the countries would work great.  The more units you add the tougher it’s going to be to locate them to start up the games.

• @Half-Track:

Mot going back to your question about organizing the units, I’m pretty sure now that listing the units by point value from lowest to highest under the countries would work great.  The more units you add the tougher it’s going to be to locate them to start up the games.

The problem with that is WotC is going to continue to recost units as they re-release them, and I don’t feel like yo-yoing the units up and down in the list.  But I will give it some additional thought, as tht is how I organize my stat cards at home (lowest to highest).

• We’re doing fine so far…
    I wish I could help out here but I’m kinda a computer idiot.
    But I do offer good competition and jokes…  I think

• your jokes aren’t any better

• Just downloaded and put the first two North Africa scenario mods in the appropriate MapView folder. Wanted to let you all know that “It Makes One Cry” does not show up in the New Game Window. “Come Out & Fight” does load in the New Game Window, but when you open it, it loads the “It Makes One Cry” map.

• I noticed that too.  :?

• Let me check this out, hold on…

Corrected.  It was a simple careless mistake on my part.

• bump

• '19 Moderator

Sweet new maps

• Way to go Cobalt…
    The 40mm Bofors… Wow :evil:

• Now we’re cookin!!!  Thanks Colbalt.

• MOT, when you have a chance, would you please replace the bold red text that says: The current version is v1.07 with an actual link to the latest MapView version at the begining of this post? I can’t find the v1.07 on your MapView web site. Thanks!

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m