Just to get some cross promotion, just in case people don’t regularly check the tournament area.

This is a pretty competitive (and fun) event, but turns are required daily.  Full rules are listed in the tournament child board.

Sign-up is here:

http://www.axisandallies.org/forums/index.php?topic=10817.0

• Thanks Darth… I forgot about the site cross list…

We need to get it posted on the main site page too!

• Hi I’m interested in playing in the Tournament and was wondering if there were any restrictions and if not how to go about signing up. I’ve never played over email and play a couple times a month at home with friends. Not sure if you’re looking for relatively unexperienced players but I am interested in playing.

• '18 '17 '16 '11 Moderator

No restrictions I know of, just sign up in the 2008 registration thread.  It’s stickied so it should be at the top of the forum it’s listed in. (Games in Progress/Tournaments child board)

• omg daily turns.

:-o

• Will I get disqualified for not having daily turns?

• Answering a few questions…

If you go more than 24 hours more than once in a given game (or a single delay of 48 hours) you will forfeit your game (this is allowance for a possibility of a single delay of up to 7 days with advance notice and approval)

Just bumping this up.

I think we need a couple more to get to 32.

• It’s that daily turn requirement that scares me off.

Must be that “fear of commitment” coming up again.  :wink:

As DM explained, it’s more of a 48 hour turn requirement.  You post a turn, your opponent has a day to respond, then you have a day to respond to him/her.

Unless you are playing someone like me, who posts during the day, it probably won’t ever be a requirement to post every day.

• I can’t even commit to a breakfast cereal!  Even one move a WEEK sometimes surpasses my abilities.

That’s right, Count Chocula.  You know that box I keep in the uppermost shelf . . . it’s HONEY CLUSTERS OF OATS, there I said it.  It’s out.

(Maury Povich):  But wait, that’s not all . . .the lie detector said . . . it’s a lie, you eat more than TEN kinds of breakfast cereal, including Frosted Flakes, Lucky Charms, Cocoa Pebbles, Cinnamon Toast Crunch . . .)

(Count Chocula):  IT’S OVER, DO YOU HEAR ME, IT’S OVER!  (runs offstage)

(Me):  You know I love you baby.  Now gimme some sugar.  :-D

With the narcotics they have me on, I’m so docile I could commit to reading War and Peace in a day, let alone a breakfast cereal. :P

I, honestly, think it’s affecting my games too.  One of the reasons this is “screwed up, whacky-straty, strategy year” for me.

• 2007 AAR League

aww comeon and play brush, you will probably get into it and post more than u think, plus if you know ahead of time that some days will be tough, something can usually be worked out

• Parings are going to be rolled shortly, but there will be 3 open slots for late registrants…

Paint, you have nothing to lose in trying…

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m