• Since England is not classified as an island, its aircraft wont be able to scramble will they?

• an island is 1 territory surrounded by 1 sea zone so no.

• Correct……

I would like it very much if the “radar” tech did something more realistic.

In addition to your AA firing at ‘2’, airbases you control allow fighters to scramble to all adjacent seazones.

• That would be nice….A house rule maybe?

• @Proud:

an island is 1 territory surrounded by 1 sea zone so no.

If this definition is correct (I’ve heard that too), then can you scramble from Sardinia/Sicily or Crete/Cypress. They are 2 islands in one sz. That would suck if you can’t.

How about it Kreighund?

• @WILD:

@Proud:

If this definition is correct (I’ve heard that too), then can you scramble from Sardinia/Sicily or Crete/Cypress. They are 2 islands in one sz. That would suck if you can’t.

How about it Kreighund?

There not connected so it should be ok. If your not sure you can always ask krieg.

• crete and cyprus are also in the same SZ

• @WILD:

@Proud:

How about it Kreighund?

Sardinia/Sicily and Crete/Cypress would still be land territories adjacent to a single sea zone only (completely surrounded), so that would fit the given definition of an island in my mind.  For instance, there are other land territories adjacent to sea zones in the Pacific, but territories like Formosa and Japan still count as islands despite the presence of other land territories in the sea zone surrounding them.

• Yea I think so to (should be able to scramble), but I’ve also heard the 1 tt in 1 sz definition before.

• there’s always seems to be an exception to the rule

so i think this may be the case

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m