• See you in 15 months!

• 2007 AAR League

My prayers go with you…Stay safe and kill those Islamo-Facist bastards!

• @Emperor:

My prayers go with you…Stay safe and kill those Islamo-Facist bastards!

Or any fascist, really.

But that brutality may be perceived as indicative of fascism, so you might want to lay low for while.

• @Emperor:

Islamo-Facist

havent heard something like this in a long while

smite for you

• and all this using ˝facist˝ word is simply ridiculous

facist were in Italy only, lead by Benito Mussolini and wanted to expand over Croatia, Albania, Slovenia, Etiopia…
    and put race laws and discriminate non-Italian nations

this was facism

and this using of the term Fascism that is used nowadays is ridicolous,
    in my country nobody speaks about antinacizam, but of so called ˝antifascism˝

so now everything that isnt good by someones opinions is called facism

and then related to some knew stuff

it just misses someone says that canibals were facists

if people so desperately want to use it, neverthelles facism hasnt had anythin with  Nazis and Muslims but Italians then it should be put ˝fascism˝
    this how it may mean something different( altough that ˝fascism˝ and ˝antifacism˝ are an artifical creation created by some liberal schoolars and by some eminent figures of 20th century, dont forgot to mention communists, they have contributed a lot to the creation of term ˝antifacism˝ ) otherwise it simply doesnt stands.

the thing is that politicians in mine, your and other countries use this slang to show the history, or current doing like they would like to, and they dont have much good intensions

we should not fall for it so easy, on this media bombardment :x  :-(

• Thread is bordering on open political discussion.

Back on topic of Marine36 leaving for Iraq…

• @ncscswitch:

Thread is bordering on open political discussion.

Back on topic of Marine36 leaving for Iraq…

i apologise then

feel free to delete my post

• Turns out that Iraq is not the backwards cesspool the media makes you believe. We have computers at our FOB! :mrgreen:

Greetings from Iraq guys.

• '19 Moderator

LOL, I knew you couldn’t say away.  That was fast, I had to spend a week and a half in Kuwait before I went north, I guess Devil Dogs don’t mess around  :wink:

• 2007 AAR League

hello there.

• Were you fortunate enough for a civilian aircraft for the flight?

Or was it MAC C-130 Express service?

• No cozy civilian aircraft, we had to ride a spooky in. :cry:And no we don’t screw around Dezrt, we only spent a couple of days in Kuwait.

Yeah, they been keeping us really busy patrolling every day, but I’m still alive guys. :mrgreen:

• I heard they were going to make the marines in charge of Afghanistan and the Army in charge of Iraq. is that really gonna happen?

• I cannot even imagine THAT many hours in a C-130…

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m