• now I’ve read the rulebook many times and among other things this still confuses me to no end.

when do you apply the effects of stacked counters?

for example, you have a disrupted Panzer, and a damaged panzer, both with face up counters
    your opponent shoots the disrupted panzer and equals the reduced armour, do you get a face down disrupted counter for being the first hit that turn, or a face down damaged counter because its the second hit the tank has taken that game?

same with the damaged one, your opponent disrupts that, is it a face down disrupted counter for being the 1st hit that turn, or face down destroyed counter for it being the 3rd hit that game

all of us in our group of 6 have read the rulebook time and time again, and just can’t get round it’s badly written rules in allot of cases, so we play it the second way, but allot of people play it the first way, which way is it?

• It almsot helps to pretend face down hit counters don’t have any markings on them.  For most purposes, it is simple a numeric count of the hits you’ve takne.  The type of effect generally comes into play when you flip them face-up in the casualty phase.

for example, you have a disrupted Panzer, and a damaged panzer, both with face up counters
    your opponent shoots the disrupted panzer and equals the reduced armour, do you get a face down disrupted counter for being the first hit that turn, or a face down damaged counter because its the second hit the tank has taken that game?

You place one hit counter face down.  In the casualty phase, the first hit counter turned face-up is always a Disrupted counter.

same with the damaged one, your opponent disrupts that, is it a face down disrupted counter for being the 1st hit that turn, or face down destroyed counter for it being the 3rd hit that game

You place one hit counter face down.  In the casualty phase, the first hit counter turned face-up is always a Disrupted counter.

Mot

• cheers

although I do wonder Why couldn’t they just write that in the rulebook :roll:

also sorry it took so long to reply, forgot I even asked

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m