• My step dad and his friend made a version a few years back that was perfect. Didnt have fun with the newer A&A’s that came out. Just ordered the 50th anniversary edition and the revised was ok.

This was all created and sent in to the creators after the original came out. So maybe they got some ideas from my stepdad.

They added destroyers, air transport planes, artillary and APC’s, along with weapons developement of nuclear weapons. Destroyers a2 d2 m2, artillary a2 d2 m1, apc a1 d2 m2, air trans a0 d1 m6. Air transports could only carry 2 men, apc’s could carry 1 man or 1 artillary 2 spaces, same rules for destroyers and subs now with exception of land assaults. Nuclear weapons 15 ipc, 9 or 10 on 10 sided di. once nuked defender loses everything in the territory and cannot be moved into until the next round which the defender has first chance to move. only bombers where able to carry nucs. They made the board bigger out of pli, newer pieces added where aluminum hand made but to scale with others and accurate. This has been my favorite version to date.

A&A is my favorite board game by far, just wanted to throw this out there for some cudos for my family i guess. They did get a reply back saying they where good ideas but never heard anything else from it. Then they added the destroyers and artillary to the game. Wish they would add air transports and apc’s. Would make it even better, the nuc was very hard to get for us but could be a good idea. this was like 10 years ago at least so its over with now, just recently joined these boards though so thought id share.

• Customizer

You should check out tabletactics.com

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m