• If you downloaded it today… it has been updated and the map now has Revised’s colors… I find this better on the eyes and since everything is new the old colors help to keep from getting over whelmed.

• @Imperious:

They have 5 Cruisers 1 Destroyer off Spain for example.

OMG what the …?

I agree

• '18 '17 '16 '11 Moderator

@shermantank:

@Imperious:

They have 5 Cruisers 1 Destroyer off Spain for example.

OMG what the …?

I agree

It’s been fixed.  one cruiser, one destroyer in the sea zone now.

And the color goes have been much improved.  The 5 nations are back to normal color coding (which is good since we’re used to that, why learn a new color system AND new rules if you don’t have too?) and it appears the map is a bit more defined.

If I had to make a suggestion, I’d say that sea zone numbers should be placed in each sea zone.  And a tech grid would be nice in the Indian Ocean somewhere. (Notice neither suggestion relates to rules since we don’t have power over that.)

• If I had to make a suggestion, I’d say that sea zone numbers should be placed in each sea zone.  And a tech grid would be nice in the Indian Ocean somewhere. (Notice neither suggestion relates to rules since we don’t have power over that.)

You might need to use a image editor and add the names of the areas… I know Attila wont do this… because you can hover over any area and it will give you the area name or # on the above info bar. You can turn on IPC values however… and it looks like at one time he had the idea to add names but it doesnt work. I’m sure techs will be addressed and I will pass on your suggestion… or join the discussion at FoE :)

• '18 '17 '16 '11 Moderator

I dont even know if my FoE ID even works anymore.

Anyway, there is a module of battlemap for AARe and it has sea zone numbers in it, found it very helpful since no one ever memorizes those for some reason.  It would be simple enough to add I would think, just put the number in, no letters.

• One thing that be changed is that you need to be able to move units and edit the positions of units on the map. It won’t allow that to occur, or at least on my Mapview.
    It’s awesome, nonetheless

• @Cmdr:

I dont even know if my FoE ID even works anymore.

Anyway, there is a module of battlemap for AARe and it has sea zone numbers in it, found it very helpful since no one ever memorizes those for some reason.  It would be simple enough to add I would think, just put the number in, no letters.

ID should work… if your having trouble the system has a lost password thing that will email you.

• @shermantank:

One thing that be changed is that you need to be able to move units and edit the positions of units on the map. It won’t allow that to occur, or at least on my Mapview.
    It’s awesome, nonetheless

You must not use ABattlemap… you can edit units and postions etc.

• It be updated again… re-download it and copy over the old files.

• Nice work, thanks.

I like the icons you used in this one.

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m