Your best games as Germany?

• @ncscswitch:

It is not what I “meant” to say, THAT IS EXACTLY WHAT I SAID.

A 4 division follow up to a 6-8 division UK landing in Turn 2 is pretty nice force

And to add in the previous context…

That is a UK2 landing of 6-8 divisions, followed by a US2 landing of 4 divisions.

Really Jen, with this, and your other posts elsewhere, you need to spend a bit more time reading posts before you reply to them.

evolution anyone?  :roll:

• 2018 2017 '16 '11 Moderator

@Infantry:

Now that you can target tech rolls IT would distort the game. Too much would rely on whether Germany or Russia got IT first.

Well, if they had left it in and not altered Hvy Bombers except to limit then to best of 3 dice on SBR runs, it would have evened out.

• @Jennifer:

@Infantry:

Now that you can target tech rolls IT would distort the game. Too much would rely on whether Germany or Russia got IT first.

Well, if they had left it in and not altered Hvy Bombers except to limit then to best of 3 dice on SBR runs, it would have evened out.

I think the reference was to the tech that allowed you to save 1 IPC per unit.

Spend 20 IPC on tech, get a slightly better than 50% chance.

Now you need to buy 20 units to make that back.  20 infantry now cost you 40 IPC.

Simple.

20th Anniversary Give Away

In January 2000 this site came to life and now we're celebrating our 20th Anniversary with a prize giveaway of 30+ prizes. See this link for the list of prizes and winners.
Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures
Dean's Army Guys
T-shirts, Hats, and More

Suggested Topics

I Will Never Grow Up Games
Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures
Dean's Army Guys

Users

Topics

1.5m