• hey guys

Hust got the game today but I think Im missing pieces. I only have one bag of red pieces ( Japan ) where are the rest of the japenese navy??

has anybody else have this problem??

Jeremy

• just figured it out :) for some reason the china uses the bright red pieces ( I checked on the bottom of the figures to see, right beneath where it says MADE IN CHINA there is the letters “CH” and the brownish pieces are Japan and the others are fine:)

Has anybody else have that Prob?

Jeremy

• The brown pieces are China national pieces. You get up to three of those on the US turn dependent on whether the Burma road and the Chinese territories are allied controlled. There are no brown tanks, guns, ships or planes. There are only infantry pieces which is all that China can produce.

Your game should have Red Infantry, Tanks, Guns, Ships and planes. These are the Japanese pieces.

There are also some green pieces that do not match the color of the green tanks, guns etc. These are the US marine pieces. I think the marines are a good deal in Pacific.

I hope that clears things up. Enjoy the game. I am very fond of this version of Axis and Allies.

Feel free to post any other questions.

• yeah I got all the pieces but my chinese pieces are red for some reason( I only have red infantry )  like I mentioned before Its says “CH” on the red, “AM” on the green, “JA” on the brown, “BR” on the tan pieces

Jeremy

• That doesn’t seem right. But as long as you have 3 sets of Infantry, tanks, guns, ships and planes and then 2 other than those 3 colors of just infantry for US Marines and Chinese Infantry you are good to go.

• thanks frimmel

Yeah it didnt look right for the first 10 minutes, I was almost already to pack it up and send it back but eventually figured it out. I may still call on Monday to ask them what the deal was? It does say on the back of the box that colors may vary but this was quite a weird deal

Jeremy

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m