16L G40 Cyanight(Axis) vs Radiant(Allies)(+21) Game 2

• '14 Customizer

Yes, thanks. Good Game :)

• Figures you would enjoy a game won on luck not strategy, since you know you would lose against me if it was based on strategy…  8-)

• '14 Customizer

Honestly I did not win this game on luck. I am sorry you feel the way you do but you do not check the odds on your battles with the calculator. Its pretty obvious when you attack with low odds and then you claim poor dice when you fail.

Lets take the attack on the Philippines

You attacked with 15 units and a power of 40 and I defend with 20 and a power 51 plus I have 6 kamis. This attack without Kamis is only 11%.  Not a good chance the dice will roll your way.

Of my 6 Kamis 2 of them hit which is the odds 33%. After the Kamis your attack fell from 11% to 1%.

Then I strategically placed an air base in Iraq with poor old Italy just so the Luftwaffe could crush Bryansk. I attacked with 48 units and power of 105 vs your 45 units and power of 82.  That attack was 97% in my favor.  That battle actually went in your favor with dice because I was supposed to have about 17 units left and I had 15.

You need to start using the battle calculator.  Ctrl-B ;)

• LOL thanks for the good laugh, you are F$%#ing hilarious.  Anytime you want a re-match let me know.  I could use the easy win cause never in a million years will you roll like that again.

• '14 Customizer

Grow up man. You don’t need to rage quit.

• Keep walking big man, we both know you will not accept the re-match.

• '14 Customizer

I don’t know why your upset at me.  I will play you again anytime. I  don’t hold anything against you and I can understand how this game can become frustrating at times.  I think by the rules we have to play 10 games each before we can play another.  Your a good player I just think you need to look at the percentage chance of some of your battles before committing to an attack.  There is no reason to use profanity or call each other names.

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m