A&A Gaming Event in So Cal…

• Looking to host an A&A weekend gaming event between now and Nov 18th. I have access to 3 bedroom, 3 bath moutain cabin(sleeps 10), which I won during a charity golf tournament. It is for 3 days, 2 nights at 3 Bears Lake cabin in Crestline, CA., near Lake Arrowhead. www.vrbo.com/282207. The cabin has plenty of space to host a A&A Global 1940 game, Alpha 2 or Alpha 3. It is 1800 sq. ft w/a 1200 sq. ft deck. It has 32" flat screen TV, kitchen, living room, dining room(seats 8 comfortably), den w/queen sleeper sofa, pool table, blu ray dvd, ping pong table, air hockey table, horshoe pit and is completely fenced in. All my friends and family are booked for the summer, so looking to host an A&A gaming weekend, if I can get 2 or 3 players interested to come. If interested, let me know. I have to book it within the next week or so, so time is of the essence.

• Liaison TripleA '11 '10

Well if you fly me down there, I’ll come for sure! lol. :)

Looks like it would be between $300-$500 return.  That’s entirely dependant on WHEN you book however.  Could trade you a copy of Anniversary? LOL.

That or if I made my own way there, you’d need to pick the weekend in advance before I would commit.

Definetely a KIND offer though, that sounds like it would be a hell of a good time!  Make sure your PM Djensen, he’s only in San Fran.

I could also bring all my fancy new goodies that I got from HBG… and bust out my -custom- Germany set.  And I’ll buy the Pyrat or Captain Morgan’s Private stock, if someone brings the Vanilla cola…

I suggest, that you suggest a weekend already. :)

Maybe the end of October?

Also, the other question is… where are you heading there from?  If I happen to be in the area, how can I hitch a ride?  :evil:

The more I think about it, that’s a pretty sweet deal, thanks for sharing the possibilitiy with everyone online!

A free 3 day/2night stay in a wicked cabin, by a lake in California! Damn!  All you’ve got to do is show up!

• Where do you live?

Victoria BC Canada

• You’d fly down for the weekend?

I’m considering it.  Or drive in shifts.

I went to Oshawa Ontario in April for the FMG Convention.  Why the hell not!

Free weekend in a cabin ain’t a bad gig! Even better when there’s A&A going on!  IS there any fish in that lake too? :P

• Yes lots of fish!  :-D

Well have you decided on a weekend?

The farther out you book it (oct-nov) probably the better.

• Not yet but will most likely be in late October…

• It will probably be the weekend of 10/26 but I can move it to the weekend of 10/12 or 11/9 if need be. Need to book in the next weekmor so. Let me know…

• Ok, looks like it will most likely be the weekend of 10/26. That’s Fri, 10/26 through Sun, 10/28. My buddy and I from So Cal will definitely be coming. There may be another friend of ours from So Cal coming as well. Plus, possibly another friend of ours from N. Cal. Our friend from N. Cal is a long shot. So, most likely three of us. Then, we have another two good possibilities(never met in person but corresponding through A&A.org) from S. Cal that will be coming as well. So, that’s 4 or 5 most likely confirmed.

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m