• '14

The USS Oklahoma is still sticking out of the water on the northwest side of Ford island!!  Well it was in 97

• Sponsor '17 '13 '11 '10

@Tigerman77:

The USS Oklahoma is still sticking out of the water on the northwest side of Ford island!!  Well it was in 97

Sorry Tigerman, the Oklahoma was sold for scrap and on it’s journey to the West Coast of the US, it sunk in rough waters half way back.
    It was not the Oklahoma.

• '14

My bad! I was thinking about the Utah. It’s still there! I got to swim on the side of Ford island.

• what kind of mast does the Penn. class Battleship have?

• Sponsor '17 '13 '11 '10

@Lunarwolf:

what kind of mast does the Penn. class Battleship have?

Most of those early war Ones started with cages then when refitted, they changed them to tripod masts.

• '10

@coachofmany:

@FieldMarshalGames:

1941 Battleships with tripod masts

FMG, are you doing cage or tripod mast?

We will not be doing the Tripod Mast.  Hope to have a sculpt picture for you soon.

• FMG and Coach, if this keeps up we will all have the entire USN Pacific fleet at Pearl on Dec 7, 1941.  Only Battlewagons that will be missing. USS West Virginia, USS Maryland both Colorado class BBs.  USS Tennessee, USS California.  Coach if you do the USS Oklahoma its sister was the USS Nevada.  FMG if you complete the USS Pennsylvania its sister was and still is the USS Arizona.  Iv’e waited for over 20 years for some company or person to create plastic authentic looking Battelships and you Gents are the ticket.  So waiting for these for a few months is a cake walk.  Anyone who is good with a modeling knife can mod Oklahoma and Pennsylvania into the other ship classes. Keep up the excellent work and you will see some serious sales from this. :-D :-D :-D :-D

• Customizer

I like the South Dakota class.  Not as big as the Iowas, but still a faster, more modern style of BB.  Just not a fan of the old, slow BBs.
    However, if you do intend on making an older model, then I say 1941 with tripod masts.

By the way, I really like that HGB plans on making a Montana class for a US supplement set.  That will be really cool.  Perhaps in the future, you might consider a Soyuz class for the Soviets and a Hindenburg class for the Germans.

• fmg is doing the penn class now?

• Customizer

@Lunarwolf:

fmg is doing the penn class now?

Yeah, they are.  A lot of people want more early war models of equipment since the main game now is Global 1940.  The South Dakota, North Carolina and Iowa classes didn’t come out until after 1941.

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m