• im sorry but i faelt like it was nessary your right. back on topic.  as long as your ding your job and staying alive i respect you. also US or CANADA? im asuming us but i dont rly know.  and is that actualy you in your picture?

• I know this off the topic but Cminke if this country goes to war we Go. Axis roll is right we don’t need to kill 3000 of our own to do so. Look at Libya what the hell was the reason for going there. At least Afghanistan and Iraq were harbouring terrorists. I just hope the fish comes back as does my nephew. Instead of criticizing Americas reasons for being there thank fish for doing the hard work. WE OWE HIM.

• Hi mr. Fish, how many terrorists have you killed ?

I got 3 when I was in Mog, UNOSOM -93.  :lol: Thumbs up for me, man.

• when did you go there and when will you go home?

• '19 Moderator

Wow, it’s been awhile since I checked in.

Let’s see, yes that is me in the pic, I’m in the middle of my third tour, (First two were Iraq) Congrats on killing three people, however that’s a topic I prefer not to discuss.  I am from the US.  I appreciate the support, I do what I do because I can and I am good at it.  I believe in the  ”Ask not” theory of JFK.  As for religion, I have seen religion from many points of view in my travels and as a general rule I find it all to be hogwash…

I think that about covers it all

• why did you choose to join the army?

• @cminke:

why did you choose to join the army?

I was short of cash, had no girlfriend and love big guns.

• LOL :-D

rly?

• Nah, I just wanted to get a free travel to some foreign country, get free meals there, live in a tent, meet interesting people, kill as many of them, and let the UN pay me for doing so, and maybe even get a medal too, so I could brag about it later to kids like you.

• how many of those have you acompliched :? :-o

• '19 Moderator

Don’t think I’ve ever been paid by the UN…

• '19 Moderator

@cminke:

I believe that we should all make a contribution to our society, some people become doctors and work on cures for diseases, some people become firemen and save people’s lives, I stand ready to travel to foreign lands and fight those who are determined to be enemies to my country…

Nah… I like blowin’ sh!t up!

• del…

• YESS…then try to name ones from a canada perspective.

Guys, no politics.

GG

• Love it fish@dezrtfish:

Keep blowing up the bad guys. We love you baby!
    @cminke:

I believe that we should all make a contribution to our society, some people become doctors and work on cures for diseases, some people become firemen and save people’s lives, I stand ready to travel to foreign lands and fight those who are determined to be enemies to my country…

Nah… I like blowin’ sh!t up!

• Liaison TripleA '11 '10

Aslong as Patrick Tillman gets his face back, I support it.

• my dad was in the air force :-)

• Who told you that ?

My grandfather had broken his arm, and even though it healed he was deemed unfit for duty, so he did the next best thing and riveted B-17’s that bombed the Nazis.

GG

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m