• Nah, I just wanted to get a free travel to some foreign country, get free meals there, live in a tent, meet interesting people, kill as many of them, and let the UN pay me for doing so, and maybe even get a medal too, so I could brag about it later to kids like you.

• how many of those have you acompliched :? :-o

• '19 Moderator

Don’t think I’ve ever been paid by the UN…

• '19 Moderator

@cminke:

why did you choose to join the army?

I believe that we should all make a contribution to our society, some people become doctors and work on cures for diseases, some people become firemen and save people’s lives, I stand ready to travel to foreign lands and fight those who are determined to be enemies to my country…

Nah… I like blowin’ sh!t up!

• del…

• YESS…then try to name ones from a canada perspective.

Guys, no politics.

GG

• Love it fish@dezrtfish:

Keep blowing up the bad guys. We love you baby!
    @cminke:

why did you choose to join the army?

I believe that we should all make a contribution to our society, some people become doctors and work on cures for diseases, some people become firemen and save people’s lives, I stand ready to travel to foreign lands and fight those who are determined to be enemies to my country…

Nah… I like blowin’ sh!t up!

• Liaison TripleA '11 '10

Aslong as Patrick Tillman gets his face back, I support it.

• my dad was in the air force :-)

• Who told you that ?

My grandfather had broken his arm, and even though it healed he was deemed unfit for duty, so he did the next best thing and riveted B-17’s that bombed the Nazis.

GG

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m