I typically play a&a and lose. please give strategies.

• I play without technology spring 42 and I typically lose to strategic planner (I typically play as the allies). I really need strategies and advice. if you have strategies or advice, please post them here

• Well I need details on what Germany and Japan do. Allied strat is dependent on axis strats

• @calvinhobbesliker:

Well I need details on what Germany and Japan do. Allied strat is dependent on axis strats

Germany tends to kill USSR and UK at the same time
    Japan tends to kill UK and US at the same time.

Strategic Planner is a better player than me.

• Okay, UK should build a carrier and 2 destroyers turn 1, especially if Germany succeeded in attacking Z2. UK focuses on Northern Europe; leave Africa to US. Best strat seems to be ignore Japan and send all 3 allies against germany

• @calvinhobbesliker:

Okay, UK should build a carrier and 2 destroyers turn 1, especially if Germany succeeded in attacking Z2. UK focuses on Northern Europe; leave Africa to US. Best strat seems to be ignore Japan and send all 3 allies against germany

but what if japan thrives and invades the US

• @nutbar:

@calvinhobbesliker:

Okay, UK should build a carrier and 2 destroyers turn 1, especially if Germany succeeded in attacking Z2. UK focuses on Northern Europe; leave Africa to US. Best strat seems to be ignore Japan and send all 3 allies against germany

but what if japan thrives and invades the US

US builds inf in WUS to stop that

• The typical game
    When i play, Russia falls on R1 or R2, UK falls also on UK1 or UK2, Hawaii falls on US1 or US2,Anglo-Egypt Sudan falls on G1, India falls on J1 or J2. West Russia and Ukraine have fell on R1 or R2. Karelia, Caucases, and Archangel fall on G1. Buryatia falls on J1 but sometimes but not always Yukut and SFE fall on J1. On J1 or J2, Sinkiang and China fall to the Japanese. Like I said earlier, I typically play as the allies.
    My record is 1 win-many losses-possibly 1 tie(1-many-0)

• 2007 AAR League

You should play a game on this board so we can se how in the hell you manages this? (no offence)

I mean you must be doing something totally wacky… Like not attack with russia at all or do very risky stuff that loses you the game. etc.

• '16 '15 '10

@nutbar:

The typical game
    When i play, Russia falls on R1 or R2, UK falls also on UK1 or UK2, Hawaii falls on US1 or US2,Anglo-Egypt Sudan falls on G1, India falls on J1 or J2. West Russia and Ukraine have fell on R1 or R2. Karelia, Caucases, and Archangel fall on G1. Buryatia falls on J1 but sometimes but not always Yukut and SFE fall on J1. On J1 or J2, Sinkiang and China fall to the Japanese. Like I said earlier, I typically play as the allies.

:-D :-D :-D :-D :-D

If your opponent is better then you, one way to gather knowledge is use his own buys and strategies against him.  Make him be Allies and you’ll learn a thing or two.

• @Nix:

You should play a game on this board so we can se how in the hell you manages this? (no offence)

I mean you must be doing something totally wacky… Like not attack with russia at all or do very risky stuff that loses you the game. etc.

I am not offended

• We are gonna set up a thread on spring 42 that details our play as Axis and Allies.

• 2007 AAR League

Also i was right!  :P  (russia thingie)

• @nutbar:

The typical game

Wow, thats pretty bad ass whoopin… I suggest you strike him with something heavy while he’s not looking, knocking him unconscious. You then take 40 or so infantry for both Russia and the U.K. stack them nicely and wait til he wakes up. Tell’em he took a nap and continue playing as if nothing happend  :-D

That should hold him off for a few more rounds at least.

• McLovin, that is probably one of the funniest posts i’ve read on this board. I’d add that perhaps Nutbar should put a few pieces in Switzerland and the Sahara; that should be helpful.

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m