• 2007 AAR League

So I regularly run into the 15 second time limit when I’m posting game moves.

There is a bug. If I hit the 15 second time limit, it gives me a “a go back to my message” error. But if I wait 15 seconds and hit post then it gives me a “you have already posted this message” error. So the solution is that I need to do a completely new reply.

Also - I don’t like the 15 second time limit.  Could it be bypassed for people who have made more than 100 posts, or people who have had accounts for over a year (eg with a simple forum mod)?  I run into all the time, when doing a simple battle (like fig and inf vs inf) as those battles can take 5 rounds or more.

• I don’t have a time limit.

• '16 '15 '10

It’s only happened to me once or twice.  It’s a feat of speed to make a post and come back to the thread and roll a battle all in the space of 15 secs.

• 2007 AAR League

It happens to me several times per game.  Especially with those small battles where nobody dies and I’m just copying and pasting the battle.  (Ex 3 inf vs 1 inf, or fig and 2 inf vs inf)

• @Zhukov44:

It’s only happened to me once or twice.  It’s a feat of speed to make a post and come back to the thread and roll a battle all in the space of 15 secs.

Eh, I can see how you can come close if you’re doing round 2 or 3 of a large battle, because then all you need to do is @ a couple times. If you’re a faster typer you can breeze through it.

But still, not generally a problem for me.

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m