• I just made one out of wood, felt, glue.  total cost?  $19.

You need 1 sheet of 5mm plywood from lowe’s (12 bucks)  Have them cut it to 72" x 34".  Keep the scraps.
    2 yds of felt from JO-ANN fabric (on sale until 9/11 for $3 per yd)
    1 Bottle of elmers wood glue.

Felt on both sides to protect whatever table you are putting it on top of.  Cut the scraps down and glue around the plywood to hold the board in place.  It’s 5mm thick, you don’t need Bob Vila’s workshop to cut the scraps.

• @docfavy:

I have reworked the Table Top and it holds all 10 of the boxes that come with the game system.  The outside demension of the Table Top is 40"x79".

How much will you charge for shipping for one of these?

@reloader-1:

Those are Plano 3750 Boxes - I have 8 of them filled as well  :-D

How do you fit them into the original AAE40 and/or AAP40 boxes?

• It looks awesome. Would you be able to fold this to make it easier to transport? I’m too lazy to make one of my own. I’d buy something like this.

• I have to post a picture of the different Plano boxes I use. The 3750 is a "storage"box, and doesn’t fit inside the A&A box (well, it fits, but none of the storage boxes will!) I have other smaller Plano boxes that fit inside each national box (2 of them per national box).

• Here are the Pics:

The big box is the Plano 3750, the small one is the Plano 3448 (they make 6 and 4 pocket versions, and I use both)

Box2.JPG
    Box.JPG

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m