I have returned, now online from TX! And (in leiu of “exchanging weather”) this time I exchanged snow for grueling heat, not too bad since snow lasts 5 months in RI (December is ok since everyone is talking about Christmas), compared to more like 3 1/2 months of unbearable heat in TX. I don’t quite have email at my house but I will be getting it soon enough… Have I missed much?

GG

• Nice to have you back GG!  I guess a lot  of people on this board are moving about the country.  :lol:

• '19 Moderator

What part of Texas?  I have a few friends there and may be able to set you up with some gamers.

• Welcome back, GG!  I wondered where you went…

Thanks guys… Dzrt, I am in the DFW area…

GG

• @Guerrilla:

GG

Ill assume that DFW means Dallas-Fort Worth correct?

• '19 Moderator

@Guerrilla:

GG

Do you know Arron aka axisindallas?  He is a pretty hardcore A&A guy.  Probably a good guy to get in touch with.

• Welcome back…

A full slate of mods again :-)

• awww caaaarrappppp
    not another farking mod!!!

• Blast! The last thing we need is more mods!

• 2007 AAR League

well i’m glad to see you back.  but of all places texas?  i wont even go into my texas tirade.

• Hey, dont be hating on Texas. :x

• 2007 AAR League

liiiiiiimmmmppppppp hoooorrrrrnnnnnnsssss

• Texass

• Texas sucks except for the eastern part where Dallas, Houston, and Austin are located.

• Texas and Texans kick ass. Texan girls are HOT. And hunting roadrunners is fun.

• @M36:

Texas and Texans kick a**. Texan girls are HOT. And hunting roadrunners is fun.

Ill agree with you on Texan girls being hot, expecially the Tejanas.  The state itself mostly sucks, the vast boring desert in the western part is to blame for that.  However I do love the fact that all you Texans can carry firearms with you anywhere you go.  Now that kicks ass.  :lol:

• @M36:

Texas and Texans kick a**. Texan girls are HOT. And hunting roadrunners is fun.

Yeah, I knew that.  For me at least.  8-)

And I have to agree that Texan girls are farking HOT as hell.  I went back my freshman year of high school and was knocked on my ass - and Mech is absolutely right about the Tejanas.  I don’t know what it is, but I’m really attracted to girls of mixed races…anyway…Lexington has some pretty fine ladies too.  However, I think the connection there is that I was in college towns, and, well we all know about college, don’t we?

• Eastern Texas, around San Antonio isn’t a desert at all, its really quite beutiful, especially in the spring. Western Texas is a desert, true, but deserts rock. 8-)

• @M36:

Eastern Texas, around San Antonio isn’t a desert at all, its really quite beutiful, especially in the spring. Western Texas is a desert, true, but deserts rock. 8-)

Ive lived in the desert of southern california for 22 years, so that is why I dont like the deserts of western texas.  Ive seen too much of them.

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m