• I would like to play a G40 game

No tech preferably

I don’t care what side I am

• maybe in a couple games’ time, Herr Fox… ;)

• Ok I’m up for another g40 game(or two).  Can do regular or alpha start.

• Alpha who do you want to be?

• Looking for a game or two of G40 alpha with no tech.

• @Mistergreen:

Looking for a game or two of G40 alpha with no tech.

I will gladly play against you as the Axis.

• 2007 AAR League

Looking for a game of that Spring 1942 (or revised delux)

We can roll for side, im an experianced revised player best known on this board for strafing Inf wih Figs and bombers and generally fells that 60% to win is enought to attack “most” things :P

• Hello, I’ve played G40 a few times with my friends since it was out and I’d now like to play against new opponents to perfect my gaming. I’d play the normal setup with techs, and preferably as the axis! so if anyone is up

• I’d like a Global game, OOB rules preferred. No tech. Axis or Allies don’t matter to me. Cannot promise to be online 24/7 but will make serious effort to complete a few turns per week at least.

Have downloaded Abattlemap and have the AA40Global map (I think).

• 13thsgaurd,
      If the offer still stands I am willing to give it a go. Can’t claim to be great at global40, but would like a game. The only version I can get to work on my computer is global40 1.02 on Abattlemap. If that works for you just let me know. I am good with any setup, and am willing to play as axis or allies.

• anyone up for a game of G40 using Abattlemap global 1.02?
    willing to play original setup or alpha. willing to play as axis or allies, no tech prefered.
    just PM if interested.

• scottish claymores: I just PM you

I’m looking for any player who thinks Axis stand a chance in OOB setup. I don’t pretend anything, just never (ever) saw Axis win around here, so I figured none of us found the way… which is why I’m here.

Also, with Alpha+ setup (that I never played yet) I don’t see how Axis get any help as Allies get more starting troops than OOB (over all) and Japan loose so many planes. But again, I don’t pretend to be better than anyone… actually I would love to be proven wrong. :)

Alpha+ :
    Germany gets extra 4 inf and Tactical… but Russia gains just as much (Tank instead of Tactical).
    Japan loose 3 fighters, 2 tac and 2 bombers. Japan does gain 5 inf… but China nearly as much.
    Italian Tobruk reduction along with Brits new fleet setup… actually now sounds harder for Italy to gain any NO.

As for US, not much changed besides -2 bombers. Their factories are reduced to minor… but upgrades free on war declaration, so it’s basically just a purchase managing deal.

So I guess it must by NO and set up differences that Axis get helped. So I’m eager to play and to discover it.
    Oh! BTW, I really love new NO, sounds very nice.

Again, I don’t want to sound negative. I’m not. Just giving my “unplayed impression” before I actually try it and, hopefully, change my mind.

Anyone? (I can deal with few games at same time).

• Big Bad Bruce,
      I just replied and started a thread. Thanks in advance for the game.
    -SC

• 2007 AAR League

Looking for a G40 game Alpha+1 rules plus current (1/1/11) proposed changes using attached starting map.  No Tech.  Would like to play the allies as I have a game as the Axis.  This will only be my second G40 game so i’m sure i’ll have lots of questions.  PM me if interested.

http://harrisgamedesign.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=40&t=4060

Global_ALPHA+1A_setup.AAM

• I am. I PM you now.

• looking for someone to play spring 1942 online. any takers

• 2007 AAR League

Looking for a G40 Alpha2 game.  PM me if your interested.

• Looking for G40 Alpha 2 game.  Please PM.

• Looking for a player for 1vs1 game.
    Alpha+ .2, tech or not, opt to you I don’t mind.
    I would like to play Axis, since I already play Allies in 4 games and not yet Axis in 1vs1 game.

PM or answer here, both good.

• Looking for a G40 Alpha +.2 game, +NOs, -Tech.  PM me if interested.

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m