• Sponsor

Hey Guys,

You both make excellent points regarding the Russian sub, I like it adjacent to Normandy for a couple of reasons. Russia is usually not at war for the first 3 turns, so it will sit of Norway without convoying and by the time it gets a chance to, the Germans will have already planned to buy a destroyer to get rid of it, and also give themselves a chance to deny the Russians the national prestige NO. If I was bent on convoying Norway, I would probably leave my sub where it is until the end of my turn 3 (or if Germany attacks G2 of course). However, if I want to get on the move right away, I would park it next to Normandy by R2, it’s already there to convoy as soon as Germany brings Russia into the war, and the Germans have a much more difficult decision wether or not they will invest in a destroyer because they don’t have the added incentive of blocking the Russian NO. After the German fleet has been destroyed or retreats into the Baltic, the Russian sub would be free to go get more convoy money next to Norway (if Germany still controls it), or maybe the sub is playing hero and making can openers (both are great spots for doing that).

• Hey YG. I like your videos so much. It would be really great if you did a minor Allies video. Strategy for ANZAC, China, and France. It is a big thing to ask for but I would love it.

de Gaulle

• Sponsor

@Charles:

Hey YG. I like your videos so much. It would be really great if you did a minor Allies video. Strategy for ANZAC, China, and France. It is a big thing to ask for but I would love it.

de Gaulle

Hey de Gaulle, my plan is to talk about the minor powers and their options during my run-through series.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SgtaRwhY-PA

• Great! Can’t wait!  :-D

de Gaulle

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m