Axis and Allies Miniatures Collections

Post your Wants/Haves list here if you are interested in trading…

GG

• I’m looking for any of the UK stuff, with German and US forces to trade for them…

• Halftracks for both the Germans and US. I still haven’t gotten my hands on them It’s driving me nuts since I want at least three of each.

-=Grim=-

• I have two Hellcats for trade.

Wants: All units pertaining to
    Italy
    Poland
    Romania

• I have quite a few German King Tiger Tanks, and I could stand to unload one.

My wants would be:

M3 Lee (US)
    Veteran Sherman Rhino (US)
    Jagdpanther (Germany)
    Tiger 1 (Germany)
    IS-2 Model 1944  (SU)

• I’d mostly like to get the UK tanks from both series… I have Russian, French, and US tanks to trade for any UK tanks (Except for the Stuart and the Croc…)

• @Lt.Douglas:

I’d mostly like to get the UK tanks from both series… I have Russian, French, and US tanks to trade for any UK tanks (Except for the Stuart and the Croc…)

I have a couple stuarts, 1 crusader and a couple archers.    im looking for KV-1, m24 chaffee, and ss-panzer IV Ausf. F2.

• @GrimJesta:

Halftracks for both the Germans and US. I still haven’t gotten my hands on them It’s driving me nuts since I want at least three of each.

-=Grim=-

What do you have for trade?  i have a few of EACH that i might be willing to part with?

my wants are:

Churchill Croc
    M24 Chaffee
    SS-Panzer IV Ausf. F2
    SS- panzergrenadier

• i have many units for trade.  i’ve bought a cases of each set. as well as boosters on top of that.  So any thing that people want, just let me know, i might have them.  There not doing me any good, just sitting in plastic in the closet.  thx!

• Founder TripleA Admin

Please use the new A&A Miniatures forum and post your wants/haves in new separate topics.

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m