Katrina Fundraising again!…Guess who!!

• '18 '17 '16 '11 Moderator

@El:

…and then came…

http://www.nynewsday.com/news/local/wire/newyork/ny-bc-ny--katrina-democrats0908sep08,0,3588467,print.story?coll=ny-region-apnewyork

The Democrat Party!

Again, not surprised. I hope there is an investigation, a fair and balanced investigation where the facts are all heard including the taxes taken by the state and city to finance an evactuation like this that was never used and the funds cannot be located, the fact that the govenor cried on television but never signed an executive order requesting help, the fact that the US Navy had forces earmarked and dispatched to the gulf prior to the war and was waiting for permission from teh state to move in and help - permission that was only received AFTER it was too late, etc.

BTW, what also isn’t surprising is the thought that this was done purposely by the liberal establishment to foster an environment where they could attempt to slander Pres. Bush.

• @Jennifer:

I hope there is an investigation, a fair and balanced investigation where the facts are all heard .

Me too. If it turns out you’re wrong, you gonna quiet down about it?

Probably not…

@stuka:

@Jennifer:

I hope there is an investigation, a fair and balanced investigation where the facts are all heard .

Probably not…

I’ll kinda have too, since I’ll be without internet access for 17 weeks…but even if I am wrong, which I highly doubt, I’ve admitted it on this board before and I’ll admit it again. I have no problem admitting when I’m wrong IF I am wrong.

• @Jennifer:

@stuka:

@Jennifer:

Probably not…

I’ll kinda have too, since I’ll be without internet access for 17 weeks…but even if I am wrong, which I highly doubt, I’ve admitted it on this board before and I’ll admit it again. I have no problem admitting when I’m wrong IF I am wrong.

DEAL! And I will do the same, doll. :D

Just bear in mind you might have to wait until Christmas because I’m going into the army and won’t exactly have internet access.

What made you want to steer away from the USAF? Isn’t your training in Aircraft MEchanics? Fighters that is…

GG

@Guerrilla:

What made you want to steer away from the USAF? Isn’t your training in Aircraft MEchanics? Fighters that is…

GG

The USAF is so bloated with personnel that it’s almost impossible to complete a full 20 years of service and earn a pension. There’s just so many people who want to stay in there’s no room for advancement.

However, the Navy, Army and Marine Corps (in that order) has the best prospects for career servicewomen. The only problem with the navy is I’d have to be out to see 6 months every 2 years, over 20 years, that’s a lot of time away from home!

• Yeah, and you don’t have the guts for the CORPS, baby!!!

I only allow those of true charisma into my beloved Corps. :wink:

@stuka:

Yeah, and you don’t have the guts for the CORPS, baby!!!

I only allow those of true charisma into my beloved Corps. :wink:

You mean Uncle Sam’s Misguided Children? We all know what MARINES stand for, right? That’s right! “My Ass Rides In Naval Equipment, SIR!”

• We appreciate the ride so that we may go kick some a$$. Thanx. :D

@stuka:

We appreciate the ride so that we may go kick some a$$. Thanx. :D

big ol grin

That’s okay, we zoomies gave the army a lift too. :) Of course, now I’m the one getting a lift…hehe

• John "F"ing Kerry.

http://www.thehill.com/thehill/export/TheHill/News/Frontpage/092005/brief4.html

GI Jennifer,

When is your haircut? Ooops! Wrong era, wrong sex…I mean…uh…
    Will I have to wait 17 weeks for a response?

@El:

John "F"ing Kerry.

GI Jennifer,

When is your haircut? Ooops! Wrong era, wrong sex…I mean…uh…
    Will I have to wait 17 weeks for a response?

My hair cut is this week, they’ll be trimming it down to just above the shoulders.

No you don’t have to wait 17 weeks, this is my last day, my husband ran out to get breakfast and took my son with him so I could pack…I finished packing early. (Like seriously, other then a change of undergarments and some deoderant, what exactly do you have to pack??? That’s what hte PX is for!!!)

• @El:

John "F"ing Kerry.

awww
    he’s just saying what the rest of us are thinking.

• Whats this I see? an assault upon the Corp!!! Me must defend it Stuka! :D

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m