• I have been waiting for this day, I remember in the good ole’ days when I’d brag about 250 posts! Well, it seems everyone has survived me, Congrats! :lol: I think I deserve this, I haven’t spammed in a while! And CC said I can do this at 1000!

But I have a question, did you guys/gals think I’d stay loyal to this site this long?

• i honestly thought you would be to busy with wartime to visit the site much.Congrats Mutha!

• Congratzi!

You had me worried for a while. Thought you’d never make it! I noticed you were getting close, but seemed to slow down. I caught and passed you x2, I think.

Maybe I’ll make it by next month at this rate… :)

• Don’t worry pretty soon he’ll post about his 1050th post. :lol:

• Congrats, Mutha :D. And I never even thought of you leaving, but I’m still a relative newbie to the site, so not surprised :P. Keep up the faith!

• Thank you everyone, glad to be here!

• actually nut, im newer than you! the post diferance can throw you off though.

• @marine36:

actually nut, im newer than you! the post diferance can throw you off though.

But you have 3 or 4 diff personalities don’t you? :lol:

• ahh yes, you would know! :lol:

• Damn muther im proud of you, though i dont post much anymore i’ve been with this site as long as mutha has, i still remember his like first 20 posts, i thought he was one of thos guys who take good names and post like 2. i was wrong, mutha is a very dedicated man to this site and i give him kudos for that.

• @Thebismarck:

Damn muther im proud of you, though i dont post much anymore i’ve been with this site as long as mutha has, i still remember his like first 20 posts, i thought he was one of thos guys who take good names and post like 2. i was wrong, mutha is a very dedicated man to this site and i give him kudos for that.

Well thank you, I was an immature idiot when I first joined, but then I fell in love with the site and the debates! Very addictive! :D

• Ah, go BEEP yerself.
    You lousy Mutha! :)

• Hmmm… wonder when I’ll make it to 1000? 2008 probably.

Congrats, but I honestly thought you whould just join for a month or two and leave.

• Go EJ! you only need two more! i think with the rate i post, i may hit it by the end of next year.

• @marine36:

Go EJ! you only need two more! i think with the rate i post, i may hit it by the end of next year.

of course if we subtracted your posts regarding posting, then it might take you a while more than that.

• of course if we subtracted your posts regarding posting, then it might take you a while more than that.

:lol: Very true, but its kind of like watching a hitter going for 3000 hits or something.

• but even if you delete posts, the post count stays the same, at least it does at wartime.

• '19 Moderator

Well I broke 1500 today, it seems like years ago that I broke 100… Oh yeah it was :D

• @marine36:

but even if you delete posts, the post count stays the same, at least it does at wartime.

I’m like the Djensen of my site… :lol:

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m