• Rommel 1 wrote:

I voted that your idea needs some work because you forgot that aside from being in Africa,Rommel also helped build the massive defense system in Normandy before the Allied invasin.

while this is true, he is most renowned as the “desert fox” for his work with the afrika corps in north africa.

• I like the Generals Rule - Hey M-4 where in FLA are you located?
    I’m In Kissimmee~

• last I checked churchill was only a political leader not a military one. a few touch ups could be made here and there but it is pretty good.

• Sherman28 wrote:

I like the Generals Rule - Hey M-4 where in FLA are you located?
    I’m In Kissimmee~

i’m in Winter Springs. i think its about 45 mins away. NE of Orlando

• I believe churchill shouldn’t be lost if you have no air force…

• yeah i agree with drumstix, germany’s it to weak. i like the idea of +1 to attack/defense

• I like the general idea. A few things could definately use work, but i’ll just do one. If you’re gonna go generals, really go with generals, Churchill was really just a cheerleader, took care of all the fancy talkin’. Monty as a general could be really cool, like do a Paratroopers sort of thing where bombers could drop two inf/armor anywhere in its range. He really loved that sort of stuff.

• @Prizefighter:

I like the general idea. A few things could definately use work, but i’ll just do one. If you’re gonna go generals, really go with generals, Churchill was really just a cheerleader, took care of all the fancy talkin’. Monty as a general could be really cool, like do a Paratroopers sort of thing where bombers could drop two inf/armor anywhere in its range. He really loved that sort of stuff.

Yeah, and then he came up with Operation Market Garden.

• Neat idea, but I think it might make Russia a bit too tough. If you plop Zhukov down in Karelia, Germany is never gonna take it. And then of course, youve got that mound of men who have a decent attack. Yikes!

Guten Nacht, Deutchland!

Perhaps if the bonus were only applied in the first round of combat?

~cheers

• This is what I have come up with:

Rommel allows all panzer and infantry divisions in the same province to travel +1 and two divisions gain +1 attack.
    Zhukov gains one free infantry division each turn in the province he is in.

Montgomery’s troops gain +1 defense and two or less tank divisions gain +1 attack.

Patton’s advantage is that three or less land units a battle gain +1 attack.

Yamamoto’s fleet can move +1 and airplanes on carries in his fleet can go on kamikaze missions with +1 attack. (In a kamikaze mission, the plane can go its full range and is lost after attacking.)

A general is dead if his unit is killed.

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m