• Okay, this may have been done before, but I couldn’t find this one either…

• I voted for 1 but it’s more like 95% USSR and 5% Africa.

• I like to take midway. That way I can bomb the US :). That usally freaks them out and pulls stuff from Germany. one thing though, you have to wait untill the US has ALREADY moved it fleet to the Atlantic, if they did. That’s why I don’t adivse the US doing so.

• i usually head for the mainland, while trying to keep a naval force to combat the US defensively. alaska and hawaii are also viable source of income for the japanese, and they can fluster the US player a little bit as well, since most american’s arent used to losing territory.

• @M-4_Sherman:

alaska and hawaii are also viable source of income for the japanese, and they can fluster the US player a little bit as well, since most american’s arent used to losing territory.

All too true! What I would do, esp. against people who try building up a Pacific navy as US, is move ALL my naval units away from them, then they’ve wasted a turn’s worth of IPCs on units that won’t do them any good anyway! :evil: {evil laughter}

Asia mon, asia… block the Russians but don’t move on them unless you know you can sucseed :roll: (that statement is so basic but hey what can I say…)

GG

• 2007 AAR League

I like to attack the U.S. a lot while building up my armor on Asia. When I’ve played against myself before I’ve taken America’s capital, but, that was against myself. However, sometimes this backfires though :( .

• @Guerrilla:

Asia mon, asia… block the Russians but don’t move on them unless you know you can sucseed :roll: (that statement is so basic but hey what can I say…)

So you don’t move on USSR until…what? J2, J3, or J4! Does’t this leave the USSR with 2-3 more inf?

Depends on the Russians… if he sends some to Yakut J2… if not I might save my troops for India or Sinkaing

• go for the soutern half of asia and you’ll get rich and be able to attack almost every USSR country from china, middle east area.

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m