Enhanced Weapons Development Chart

• Very nice. :D

What about other techs?

Such as tougher ships, with this you would have 3 hit battleships and 2 hit aircraft carriers? Would make people buy them more in the game I think.

Heavy Armor, attacks at a 4 defends at a 3.

Faster ships, all ships including subs move 3 spaces.

What you guys think of addind these.

By the way I know somewhere these have been broughten up, so please don’t think I’m taking credit.

• Actually, the group I play with has a variety of extra pieces that we play with – thanks to Table Tactics’ “A&A Accessories” and “Central Powers” Expansion Piece Sets. So, we have 2 types of tanks already. However, the more tech’s the merrier – I think!

There’s also the option that W@W uses … “Once a certain Technology has been discovered, any player may have that Technology on the very next turn by simply paying 10 IPC’s to the bank for developing costs” (but, I really don’t like that rule).

• I don’t like that rule either. It should only apply to your fellow allies.

• @waraxis:

I don’t like that rule either. It should only apply to your fellow allies.

You’re right!

I wouldn’t mind trying that rule out (modified like you said). Seems reasonable that if US discovered some new technology that they would share it (during war) with their Allies.

Thanks for the idea!

• i use a tech called breakthrough, where after a tank attacks it can ''breakthorugh ‘’ and attack an adjacent territory. You can do this no matter how many tanks you have, this is to represent how the germans took over poland and france so quickly, but you have to be careful of over extending your units, and also be careful because only tanks can participate in a breakthrough

pretty cool

• 2007 AAR League

What about atomic bombs?

• Probably too game braking… :wink:

• 2007 AAR League

When atomic bombs are used on East and West, five units are automatically removed from the board and the value of that territory is decreased by one after that country’s every move (Or something like that 8) ).

• How much do they cost?

• 2007 AAR League

20 I.P.C.'s (if you have the technology) :D .

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m