• @GeZe:

@Drumstix:

bullshit.

is there no cessoring

well yeah,
    but this is a tough call . . . it’s more a part of the common vernacular . . . i think this kind of a call is up to Yanny . . . i think i use similar terms, so i’d be a hypocrite right now to censor this.

• oh sorry. i thought that’d get censored. :( :oops:

• no, the forum should aotumaticly censere it

• No honestly i thought they would censor that, I apologize for swearing.

• its OK

• thanks

• by no means an expert at A&AE - i’ve only played 3 times, w/ Mr. Ghoul, but at the same time, i think i’ve learned a little about gaming over the years, and the teams seem pretty equal. I can see where with good gamesmanship and a little luck one can win with both. The games Mr. Ghoul and i played were pretty equal, and mostly came down to a few battles of shear luck and the odd dumb mistake.

• The game is far more even then the original.
    Germany can actually buy something other than men.
    They can even buy Navy and its not a waste.
    Sweet.

I’d say CC is a very sound player, few errors and is tough to beat.
    I, on the other hand, “shoot from the hip” and “change on the fly”(you hockey fans know what I mean) :wink:
    Most of the time I end up shooting myself in the crotch.

CC has won the last two games we have played. I don’t remember who won the first?

Go Jets Go
    Go Jets Go

• Yeah, i think you have unpredicibility going for you - makes for an interesting game, that’s for sure. Plus your strategic zeal adds quite a bit. Also I’ve been thinking about your “buying navy” strategies, and i want to try playing the Axis against you again . . .
    (and thank you).

• But of course, for being unpredidictable, you shouldn’t buy anything the first round, and then pop up with a huge force of whatever.

• i did that with Britain. I think that with Britain you can do that nearly every other round . . . .

• No need to censor minor cursing. If the cursing really gets out of hand, I just delete the post. But as long as it’s not widespread, I usually leave it.

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m