• UPDATE! Alpha 3.9 NOs complete
    These have been Completed! download them from the link below:

http://www.mediafire.com/?nk6c9uzvdbyn5

Printer Settings:
    Printer Color settings: I did these with RGB color setting, so they should print out slightly different with CMYK
    Paper to Print these on: Photo Glossy, or Photo Paper. (if done with regular paper, or cardstock the results won’t be as great)
    Paper Size: Letter 8.5 x 11

These are National Objective cards, they are acquired by a player when the NO is met. This would make tracking the NOs a lot easier, because the player holds onto these cards indicating which NOs they have already met. Each of these cards has a number on the top that corresponds to the very same NO listed on my setup charts.
    let me know what you guys think.

• Sponsor

Awesome!, however I don’t care for the numbered tabs on the tops, as their not really necessary and  could easily bend or tear off. Regardless, I will be printing them and using them every global game I play. Can’t wait.

• I forgot to mention, when a group of NO cards belonging to the same country are stacked, the numbered tabs align neatly from 1-(x),
    for example:
    Germany - would look something like this when stacked:
     __   __    __    __    __    __
    / 1. / 2. / 3. / 4. / 5. / 6.
    |Germany…                         |
    |                                        |
    |_________________________|

this is will make it ideal for a “quick grab” instead of going through them one by one trying to figure out which is the NO. I will also be making sleeves for them with a killer cover on the sleeve. >=)

• Sponsor

I saw that, and although it’s a nice novelty, it’s not very practical. I mean if Germany has the Ore NO card, and the Lenningrad NO card in it possession, does it really matter which number they are on Larry’s list? especially if the NO discription is printed right on the card. Don’t get me wrong, these cards are amazing and you do fantastic work, but sometimes you’re to much by the book. For example: your setup cards are listed in Larry’s order, but I would encourage you to make them more user friendly. Have players set up Russia from top to bottom, and Japan, Korea, Manchuria, Jehol ect… instead of jumping from mainland to island, mainland to island… It just takes the board longer to setup in my opinion. My thought is, who cares if the cards are numbered, however, I know that when I have an idea I believe in, nobody can talk me out of it. Again… Great work and I will be using all your materials weather you change anything or not.

• these are freaking AWSOME!  its what i was hoping someone would make but i didnt want ot ask anyone with the skills to do it!

i too dont see the need for the # tabs, but i run a game group, i will print them up as is and in a few weeks (mid june) i can give you some feed back on how they got recieved and if players went for or dind tevn notice the tabs.  we ussully have 10 to 12 of us playing so i can see how they get used on 3 baords in one night.

GREAT JOB!

thanks!

• National Objectives have been completed. please revise these for any errors that i may have missed before printing.
    Also i didn’t get a chance to create any sleeves for these but it will be something i will develop in the future along with other projects.

• Sponsor

Thanks for all your hard work!

• '12

In Soviet NO 2 and 3, “Prestige” is spelled wrong.  These are great charts! Thanks for your effort.

• How about using those tabs for the amount of IPc’s that the particular goal gives? That would make it easy to sum them up. The other numbers aren’t really that important during play.

• Just do you know China’s NO is worth 6 not 5 and you have to of the same one with Japan (the one with Borno, and you forgot the word and is one of those cards also)

• Sponsor

The China NO should be $6, and yes…. There are doubles for the Japan NO, I was hopeing that MT would have fixed that.

• hi try to print minor theat in media fire sai is damage why thank :? sorry for my englich is not perfect

• noboby can help me?

• Sponsor

The China NO for owning the Burma road is 6 IPCs, I’ve been waiting to re-print my deck, but I can’t believe this hasn’t been fixed yet on your cards.

• Question for the newbie.  The UK’s one and only national objective, hold on to all their territories in their European economy (and West India has been traded for British Columbia.)  What if (by chance) Italy captures Gibraltar?  That isn’t worth anything (economically) in the European theater.  But if valueless territory (and that one alone) is in the hands of Italy, that voids the UK’s one and only national objective, correct?

• @innocentbystander:

Question for the newbie.  The UK’s one and only national objective, hold on to all their territories in their European economy (and West India has been traded for British Columbia.)  What if (by chance) Italy captures Gibraltar?  That isn’t worth anything (economically) in the European theater.  But if valueless territory (and that one alone) is in the hands of Italy, that voids the UK’s one and only national objective, correct?

Yes, UK must hold all its Europe territories, including ones without income.

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m