OK.. spill the beans!! How do you like to bid?

• “Russia gets a battleship in the Caspian Sea, no questions asked.”

One extra bomber in United Kingdom, no questions asked. heehee :D

• Yeah, that’ll get us both killed! :P

• Usually I’ll offer a bribe to get the bid up to 6 infantry in Finland if I really want to win :)

• im so good i dont need bidding :wink: nah actually haent really been introduced to the rule :roll: :D

• ive never played with bidding, actually never heard of it till i hit these boards. anyone care to inform me how it works? or point me where the bidding rules are posted?

• http://www.spring1942.com/JAG/Rules/

Check out Rule #3 and ignore the first paragraph about ranks - that is for ladder play. These rules are specific to this one online club, but the bidding explanation is the standard that everyone uses.

• way to much fun for me :D

• thanks!

• I usually take the bid with 1 CV and 3 FTRs in the HAW sz :lol: :wink:

:o OKAY!
    :x LISTEN UP!

AMB & T6,
    How’d you come up wif the 2-3 INF bid in Libya? After AES(T1), do u send 1 INF south(T2) with the ARM or …?
    10 Q in advance!

SUD,
    I’ve heard of bidding 8 INF in EE or UKR(depending on RR or no RR) for PE(assuming it means Protect Europe). The odds I’ve seen say any less and the Allies win, rather than a 50-50 split.
    Could you give one example each for the 17-18-19 options(I likes it spelt owt fer me). I understand or can extrapolate the rest. A million ARM!

Yster,
    How’d you come up wif the 6 INF bid in FIN? Does RR have any effect on da bid 4 u ? 10 Q berry muck!

Olde Soviet joke - Question: Do you know how to tell if a Soviet (now Rusian) sailor was in the North Sea Fleet ? Answer: He glows.

• Hey,

Nobody ever responded to this!
    Any input?
    –---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    A million arm! - Xi

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m