• Since I’ve seen quite a few here, I’ll lend my view.

R1 - Build 8 Infantry, attack Baltic Sea and Ukraine. Stack up in Yakut, build 6 infantry in Karelia and 2 in Moscow.

G1 - Build 8 Infantry, 1 Transport. Attack Britain’s sea zone with Fighters and any surviving subs. Land infantry in Libya. Don’t attack Egypt yet.

UK1 - Build Carrier, 1 Fighter. Fly 2 fighters to Karelia. Bomb Germany with bomber. Move Indians to Egypt, along with Syrian. Move Transport to Australia.

J1 - Attack China, Pearl Harbor, India if possible. Build 3 Transports. Move infantry and all possible fighters to Indochina and Manchuria.

US1 - Build 3 Transports 4 Infantry. Attack Algeria. Move Pacific fleet to Atlantic. Move Fighters to British Carrier. Bomber to England.

• @Yanny:

Since I’ve seen quite a few here, I’ll lend my view.

R1 - Build 8 Infantry, attack Baltic Sea and Ukraine. Stack up in Yakut, build 6 infantry in Karelia and 2 in Moscow.
    G1 - Build 8 Infantry, 1 Transport. Attack Britain’s sea zone with Fighters and any surviving subs. Land infantry in Libya. Don’t attack Egypt yet.
    UK1 - Build Carrier, 1 Fighter. Fly 2 fighters to Karelia. Bomb Germany with bomber. Move Indians to Egypt, along with Syrian. Move Transport to Australia.
    J1 - Attack China, Pearl Harbor, India if possible. Build 3 Transports. Move infantry and all possible fighters to Indochina and Manchuria.
    US1 - Build 3 Transports 4 Infantry. Attack Algeria. Move Pacific fleet to Atlantic. Move Fighters to British Carrier. Bomber to England.

Ygod,
    In R1, do you attack Baltic sz with the SS, TRN, and an FTR?
    Do you attack UKR with 6 INF, 1 ARM, 1 FTR?
    Do you move 2 INF to EVNK, right? Per your stack reference 2 INF move from RUS to KAR?

In G1, do you hit the GB BB in the GIB sz and the GB SS in the E MED sz? If so, what with?
    I guess the TRN is placed in C MED sz.
    How do you use da BMR and where do you park it?
    –----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Later, gotta go! - Xi

• I do not move 2 infantry from Russia to evenki first turn. I don’t anticipate a Japaneese attack until 3rd or 4th turn.

Yes, I attack Baltic with Sub Trn and Ftr, but I commit 2 tanks to the Ukraine Attack.

• sorry, i am new to the game and don’t understand one thing?

why would you concider taking pearl harbour

it is out of the way, not worht much points

it owuld seem hitting the UA on asia would be much more productive to me?

what am i missing, cause i juts can’t see teh point?

• Guest,

The purpose of attacking at Pearl is not to take IPC’s… you don’t do that anyway. The primary purpose is to deny the US a Round 1 Carrier… especially with the idea that he can use it against Japan. You must crush his naval fleet while you can, and along with it, his ideas of Pacific domination.

• Not to mention, if you don’t attack Pearl Harbor, the huge fleet the Japaneese start with is useless.

• That’s another way of puttin’ it!
    –---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    The purpose of our war is victory, not peace, not compromise. - Xi

• Destroy gibraltar if you are germany first turn. Just pay the damn 3IPCs to roll a tank through spain and take it. If you dont a smart UK or US player will set up a bombing base there, plus if you do allied planes will have no place to land if they interfere with africa. Oh yea make sure you do this on the first turn, the 3 IPCs will pay off!!!

• :lol:

• good point. But if you go with an amphibious assault you have to worry about that damn battleship (I only have 2nd ed rules, 1 hit battleships) :-?

• Does anyone have any ideas on how to take gibraltar on G1 so that UK cant land planes on it.

“Damn Gibraltar,
    It must be crushed under the righteous heel of the german war machine, Damn Gibraltar”

:evil:

• J1 buy 5 infantry and 1 transport,put all in japan, attack china, next turn take out india and shezwan.

• Hey thankx wild! thats some good advice :P

• wild 2000 If you look at it if you put a bunch of forces in spain you could put some transports next to it and WHAM invade america, and they wont even know what the hell hit em :D :evil: :D

• briton invades france usa invades spain germany kills briton usa kills germany in france briton in spain… with usa ecoamy tire out germany

• but then if us and briton do what I just said….

• @Yanny:

Since I’ve seen quite a few here, I’ll lend my view.

Two Questions:

UK1 - No fodder for the Carrier?

US1 - Do you still build transports if the German bomber is in Western Europe where it should be? I would certainly risk my Bomber on them…

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m