• Customizer

I thought FMG already had a schedule in regard to the national order of production  :?

• Customizer

Yeah, here is the list that Jeremy gave us a little while back:
    Italy (done)
    Germany (In Production)
    USA (In Sculpting)
    UK
    ANZAC
    Canada
    Japan
    Soviet Union
    France
    Commons Set (air bases, naval bases, major & minor ICs, etc.)

Personally, I would like to see France next, with Japan running a close second.  Also interested in Russia.  Guess I’m just not as interested in the Brits.
    One good thing, ANZAC and Canada are going to be British sculpts in different colors, which makes sense since both used mostly British stuff.  So once UK sculpts are finalized and gets produced, ANZAC and Canada should go pretty fast.

• Maybe France can leap frog past the brits to a quicker production!

• Customizer

France, as there are no dedicated French units to be had other than inf.

• This should be the background music for FMG’s upcoming youtube introduction to their newest German set:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7w17MamPY7A

Wagner’s Prelude 1 to Act I of Parsifal!!!  Skip to 05:23 and you will hear the thunderous entrance of the Panzers as they are ushered in to the accompaniment of French horns and other brass: Priceless!

• '10

I am starting to agree that FRANCE should get a Bump.  I need UK to go first however.

• Customizer

Yay!!

For UK, please do a King George the V for a BB.

• '10

@jim010:

Yay!!

For UK, please do a King George the V for a BB.

Yep, already done

• Ausgezeitnet!!!

• Customizer

Well, count me in for a UK set then.  And definitely count me in for a French set.

Richelieu for a BB!

• Customizer

@jim010:

Well, count me in for a UK set then.  And definitely count me in for a French set.

Richelieu for a BB!

Oh yeah, the French BB definitely has to be the Richelieu.  A while back, I was heavy into building models, my favorites were 1/350 scale battleships.  So far, I have the USS Missouri, the Bismarck, the Yamato and the HMS Prince of Wales.  I saw a 1/350 scale Richelieu somewhere, but they wanted over $200 for it.  That was just too much for me.

• '12

@militaryman077:

This should be the background music for FMG’s upcoming youtube introduction to their newest German set:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7w17MamPY7A

Wagner’s Prelude 1 to Act I of Parsifal!!!   Skip to 05:23 and you will hear the thunderous entrance of the Panzers as they are ushered in to the accompaniment of French horns and other brass: Priceless!

Nice!  But I vote for the Koeniggraetzer March!  One of the most popular German war marches ever and one of Hitler’s favorites, although it existed prior to the Nazis.  It’s the one that was playing on Indiana Jones & the Last Crusade during the Nazi book burning rally!  Awesome march…

http://nsl-archiv.com/Tontraeger/Musik/Bis-1945/Reichsparademarsch - Der Koeniggraetzer - Version 1 (1m 35s).mp3

• I voted for the UK - but I’d love to see Japan up there too.

Given that Germany is released next - Japan will finish off the Axis side  so I like the thought of all FMG pieces for half the game being complete.

• My vote went to Japan, let’s have the axis powers completed first, then move on to the Allies.
    Thoes426 :evil:

• Customizer

@thoes426:

My vote went to Japan, let’s have the axis powers completed first, then move on to the Allies.
    Thoes426 :evil:

Vetoed!  :-D

France after UK.

• @knp7765:

@jim010:

Richelieu for a BB!

Oh yeah, the French BB definitely has to be the Richelieu.  A while back, I was heavy into building models, my favorites were 1/350 scale battleships.  So far, I have the USS Missouri, the Bismarck, the Yamato and the HMS Prince of Wales.  I saw a 1/350 scale Richelieu somewhere, but they wanted over $200 for it.  That was just too much for me.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Trumpeter-1-350-05311-FRENCH-BATTLE-SHIP-RICHELIEU-1943-/110634481741?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item19c254384d
    here is one for just 69.99

• FMG, KGV Battleships, Excellent choice.  A minor modification and you can have Pre-WWII RN Lion Class Battleships that never where built.  What are looking at producing for UK Armor and Artillery?  I would like to see a Crusader III and Comet or Churchill V for the UK.  Artillery 5.5 Howitzer or British 25lber Field Gun.

WARRIOR888

• Customizer

WARRIOR888,
    I totally agree with you on the Crusader for one of the British Armor sculpts.  That was a really cool tank.  As for the second, I would probably vote for the Churchill.  I like the 25 pounder field gun too.

militaryman077,
    Thanks for the link to that eBay listing.  With shipping it would be nearly $100, but that’s still way better than I priced this model before.  I don’t usually like to get stuff from China, but I may make an exception in this case.  Anyway, thanks again.

• Go for japan!!!

But if FMG choose UK. Let go for one of kind piece.
    Liner ships!!!

Yes.yes, Liner ships…Most of liner were used to transport infantry and materials.
    Move 3, att = 0. Def = 2, may transport 4 infantry. (Cannot be used for amp.assault)

• @knp7765:

WARRIOR888,
    I totally agree with you on the Crusader for one of the British Armor sculpts.  That was a really cool tank.  As for the second, I would probably vote for the Churchill.  I like the 25 pounder field gun too.

militaryman077,
    Thanks for the link to that eBay listing.  With shipping it would be nearly $100, but that’s still way better than I priced this model before.  I don’t usually like to get stuff from China, but I may make an exception in this case.  Anyway, thanks again.

You’re very welcome, KNP.  Always happy to help.

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m