• Customizer

Yeah, Gallo Rojo, you have a point there.  That’s one reason why I don’t usually get a minor IC for Romania any more.  That was I buy I usually made before the latest set up change where Larry added the minor IC in the Ukraine.  Now I will usually just pile up on the southern front so I can take that one from the Russians.  I still like to get a minor for Norway though.

• @knp7765:

Actually, I usually will buy a MINOR IC for Germany and put it in Norway.  Sometimes I will put a MINOR IC in Romania too, but it depends on how the forces are down there.  I find that the Major IC in Berlin is usually sufficient to supply both the southern drive and the eastern drive into Russia.  I need some tanks and mechs up north.  Usually that is the force that takes Leningrad along with air power and unless I have an IC up there, I have always found it hard to supply those troops, especially if UK is still in the game because they are harrassing my navy too much.

I do this as well. Even if you don’t want to spend big money up there for an assault force, 3 inf a turn is cheap and VERY helpful. Germany needs Norway for an NO, and find that once you lose Norway, getting back is very annoying. A minor IC and 3 inf a turn means that Norway is substantially defended, and that UK or Russian will need a dedicated push if they want to take it.

• thats y i like to have build transports at least 2 on the first turn if for no other reason then to reinforce norway if sealion doesnt happen and yes the ic in the ukraine is very nice if u do decide to go for russia

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m