11L 41 Akreider2 (axis) vs DutchmanD (allies+9) +NO -tech

• '10

go ahead and post the map

• 2007 AAR League

Sorry for the delay.  Work and a trip.

Thanks for letting me fix the IC damage.

NCM
    BEL 3 fig > EUK
    EPL 9 arm, 8 inf, 3 art > EUK
    NWE bom > GER
    GER 9 arm > EPL
    CAU 4 arm > EUK

Placement
    CAU 4 art, 6 repair
    GER 3 inf, 4 arm
    FRA 2 inf

Spend 53
    4 art - 12
    4 arm - 20
    5 inf - 15
    6 damage

Income 51

dutchman_game2_10Ag.AAM

• '10

Does not look good….

Russia 10
    Has $24

Purchases
    1 repair
    2 arm
    1 art
    3 inf

Combat Moves
    Kaz
    2 inf Novo
    2 ftrs Russia

Belo
    1 inf Arch
    2 ftrs Moscow

WAf, FEQ
    arm Sudan

Rhod, S Af
    arm E Af

Combat
    Kaz
    A:
    DiceRolls: 2@1 2@3; Total Hits: 22@1: (6, 6)2@3: (2, 1)

D:
    DiceRolls: 1@3; Total Hits: 11@3: (2)

• '10

Kaz taken with 1 inf + 2 ftrs

Belo
    A:
    DiceRolls: 1@1 2@3; Total Hits: 01@1: (3)2@3: (6, 6)

D:
    DiceRolls: 1@2; Total Hits: 01@2: (5)

• '10

Round 2
    A:
    DiceRolls: 1@1 2@3; Total Hits: 11@1: (1)2@3: (5, 5)

D:
    DiceRolls: 1@2; Total Hits: 11@2: (1)

• '10

Belo cleared but not taken

Ah man, screwed that up. Didn’t count the armor in EPL when I was running the odds on Moscow…. hmm. going to take some thought.

• '10

Ah screw it. I’ve been fighting an uphill battle for about 7 rounds now.  Going to need some dice to stay in it now.

NonCom
    ftrs land Moscow
    inf Novo > Moscow
    arm Eve > Moscow
    aa gun arch > Kar

Mobilization
    2 arm, 1 art, 3 inf Moscow

Collect $23
    Has $23

10Brus.AAM

• 2007 AAR League

I’m quitting this game due to slow play.

I asked you to email me when you made a move. If you did this, I’m sorry but I didn’t get it.

I don’t get notifications when forum threads are updated (even though I have them turned on). So I don’t want to check every single day to see if you’ve moved as this is the only game I’m playing and you were taking a long time to make moves.

I’m 90% sure I’ve won, but I don’t care to see it to conclusion.

• '10

Sorry. The last post you made in this game before I made my last move took you 13 days. I assumed at that point that you were not in too much of a hurry.  I don’t think I have taken 13 days to make a post in this game, but I agree that last one was a long one on my part. My last post was 3 weeks ago. I did email, but I must have gotten the address wrong. But, I figured you would check in once a week or so, and I knew I probably wouldn’t be able to get back to it for a week or so if you did.

I never expected you to check everyday; that would be a bit silly.  If you had, you would have posted weeks ago. Our pace in this one has been slow all along.  But I understand that if it is the only game you have going why you do not want to continue.

Russia is in a bad way, but it’s taken me awhile to get the Nips under control. I really like the UK and US positioning, but I may have to evacuate Moscow soon. Having the IC in Sum and India is pretty fun, and with the US fleet larger than the Nips, there is still a lot of play left.

Anyway, seems you have moved on from A&A.org to other projects.  You are a hell of a player.  Hope you at least stick to tournys on here and maybe enter some DAAK ones.  We have too few talents in this life to not take advantage of those we do have and you definitely have a talent for A&A.  Good luck man, thanks for the game.

• '10

Was hoping you would consider continuing, but that looks doubtful. You have only posted on this site twice since May.  That’s fine, hope life post A&A.org is treating you kind. Going to post the result on the league board.

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m