Sea-Lion defense possibility. I need an opinion.

• Calvin, you’re16!?@!?! I’m 36. Makes me feel like I shouldnt cuss around ya lol.

Seriously you sound pretty mature. It was at chess tournaments my freshman and sophmore year of hs that Axis and Allies really got my attention. We’d hurry our chess games to get back to it.

• Everyone is a judge. Krieg and others have confirmed that Multinational carrier loading is legal. As for my life, I already have one. I am doing well in school and will go to an excellent college.

• @SalothSar:

@calvinhobbesliker:

Everyone is a judge. Krieg and others have confirmed that Multinational carrier loading is legal. As for my life, I already have one. I am doing well in school and will go to an excellent college.

Whats your Major? Axis & Allies with a minor in snotty posting?

I’m not in college yet. And I don’t feel like telling you my planned major right now, since there is a chance I may change it.

• Can these personal and offtopic attacks stop, please?

• @WILD:

calvinhobbesliker, you seem to get yourself into these pissing contest quite often. I think its because of your vast knowledge of the game, and your keeping yourself updated with the constant changes. I don’t think people get offended by getting something wrong in a post  :oops: , I for one like to know if I’ve been playing something wrong. I think its more of the arrogance or snippingness (not sure if that’s a word) of your remarks that make people respond in a negative way. Kreighund corrects people all the time and is well respected for it, take a page from his play book (think how wood Kreig handle this) and things will go smoother.

BTW I thought you said you were 17 in a post a month or so ago, maybe you said you were turning 17 (at the age of 46 some times my memory isn’t that great)  :-D

Not sure when I mentioned anything about being 17…

• @SalothSar:

@calvinhobbesliker:

@WILD:

calvinhobbesliker, you seem to get yourself into these pissing contest quite often. I think its because of your vast knowledge of the game, and your keeping yourself updated with the constant changes. I don’t think people get offended by getting something wrong in a post  :oops: , I for one like to know if I’ve been playing something wrong. I think its more of the arrogance or snippingness (not sure if that’s a word) of your remarks that make people respond in a negative way. Kreighund corrects people all the time and is well respected for it, take a page from his play book (think how wood Kreig handle this) and things will go smoother.

BTW I thought you said you were 17 in a post a month or so ago, maybe you said you were turning 17 (at the age of 46 some times my memory isn’t that great)  :-D

Not sure when I mentioned anything about being 17…

CHL You don’t know when to stop do you?

Stop what? I just responded to a question.

• @WILD:

snippingness (not sure if that’s a word)

If not, then it should be a word, it sounds great  :lol:

• You know SalothSar it does take two to tango

• @SalothSar:

@WILD:

You know SalothSar it does take two to tango

If you have something personal to say to me, PM me. With that said let’s stick to A&A topics and not spam up these posts with snippy snipeing.

I agree.  This thread topic is dead because of the new rules anyway.

On another note I did play a weird game last night and a non-sea lion attack on the U.k. occured in the English Channel.

Germany built two aircraft carriers in the North Sea in sea zone 112. He manuevered subs and plans and sank evey British Vessel in the North Atlantic except for one battle ship and the supporting destroyer.  turn two I managed to get my carrier, crusiser and tac bomber to the channel but he blew everything up turn two.  The good news is, is that he is down two planes.  The bad news is is that he has two carriers, a battleship and a cruiser sitting in hte English channel and can load fighters on them.  What the hell do I do?

• You’re now in turn 3?

I’d say wait with ships and build some defence if needed (or some air units) and some troops for South Africa. Meanwhile wait for USA to come and help out (with a sufficient warfleet en enough subs)

You can also opt to build up UK fleet in Canada, but don’t send them to their death

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m