• Hi All
    I uploaded all the new unit silhouettes for your battle boards on my facebook page.
    They are in png format and should be in 1 to 1 scale.

• Have a great Thanksgiving!

I’m sure you have the big screen TV set up at the end of the gaming table so you can watch football and take over the world at the same time.

• allreddy done! GREAT GAME! EH!

• any news on them french?

• Jack,

Any news on the French?

That would be a moneymaker, I think.

• “Table Tactics
    I’m going to release my first complete war game. The only thing left is the cover. Of course I want people to grab it off the shelves.
    What would be your best example of a great board game cover?”

This was on facebook

• Hi Guys
    Sorry for not getting back here sooner.  Things are a bit crazy for me right now.  I’m living at my son’s and most of my stuff is in storage.  I’m sleeping in his attic on a twin bed with boxes all around me (wife is on the couch).  I guess right now we are waiting for my father-in-law to have another stroke or die then we will be moving in with my mother-in-law who sometimes doesn’t remember who we are and take care of her.
    On the game front: We are publishing a complete game for release at the Origins convention.  It will give you someplace to use all those oversized tanks.  Then if we have any kind of success with the game we will be pumping out those French and Hungarian units.
    Right now I am trying to find a cheap building to operate out of so that set shop.
    Best Regards, Jack

• TripleA '12

Sorry to hear of your troubles, Jack. I hope you find some sense of normality back into your lives soon. Looking forward to the new tanks. Take care for now.

• Sounds like you’ve got a lot on your plate at the moment. Don’t worry about us here, take care of your stuff at home & hopefully you’ll be back and running soon

• Just checked www.tabletactics.com … and I saw some interesting stuff  :-D

• Yeah, I saw that too. It looks interesting & I hope we will all hear more about it in the coming weeks.

• I LOOOOVVEEE THE FMG QUOTES :lol:

• Customizer

Hey Jack,
    I haven’t seen any activity on this thread in a while.  Just wondering if there was any progress on the French and Hungarian units.  Did you find a place to set up shop yet?

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m