Infantry production w/o IC…

• Has anyone ever played A&A where each country can produce infantry in any territory (limited to IPC value) without the having an IC? – i.e. GER can produce 1 infantry unit per turn in ALG. Territories without IPC values (i.e. Gibraltar) and neutral territories (if violated) have an IPC value of 1.

• No, but I see it giving the Allies a better chance to defend against Japan-UK could have 5 inf and an ftr before Japan’s first turn. It would certainly make for a different Asian war.

If you build an IC in India say, can you build 3 inf and 3 armor?

how about only “developed countries”? like UK: Britian, South Africa, East and West Canada, India, Australia and New Zealand. Germany: All. Russia: Caucusus, Keraila SSR, Russia, Evenki Nat’l Okrug, and Yakut. Japan: Japan, Manchuria, Kwantung, and Okinawa. USA: East and West USA, hawaii, and Alaska. eh……

• @Grigoriy:

If you build an IC in India say, can you build 3 inf and 3 armor?

No – the maximum units produced (whether by an IC or just regular infantry) is still equal to the IPC value of the territory … or unlimited in those “initial” IC’s.

@Guerrilla:

how about only “developed countries”? like UK: Britian, South Africa, East and West Canada, India, Australia and New Zealand. Germany: All. Russia: Caucusus, Keraila SSR, Russia, Evenki Nat’l Okrug, and Yakut. Japan: Japan, Manchuria, Kwantung, and Okinawa. USA: East and West USA, hawaii, and Alaska. eh……

Perhaps it would be better to have only territories with 2 or highter IPC values able to produce infantry and make the maximum number of units produced equal to the IPC value minus 1 (i.e. India could produce 2 infantry units, but Italian East Africa could not produce any)?

@MistaBiggs:

@Guerrilla:

Perhaps it would be better to have only territories with 2 or highter IPC values able to produce infantry and make the maximum number of units produced equal to the IPC value minus 1 (i.e. India could produce 2 infantry units, but Italian East Africa could not produce any)?

yeah that would answer it…(the problem that is)

or how about allegiance???

• Not sure what u mean – please elaborate…

@MistaBiggs:

Not sure what u mean – please elaborate…

any terr. has a certain amount of Population loyal to the government it started the game under, and that is the limit to non-IC inf production……

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m