• Customizer

Kamikaze attacks are during the Japanese combat turn, and only on surface combat ships, right?  These atacks can be in any Kamikaze zone?

Does this mean by the rules I can Kamikaze in the Philipines sea zone even if teh US controls the Philipines?  Can I do this at the start of the game?

Cheers

• kamikazes have to be ‘activated’ by US action.  short answer, no you can’t do it at the start of the game.  long answer, re-read the rulebook (such as it is) :)

• Official Q&A

Kamikaze attacks occur on Allied turns, not on Japan’s turn.  They are a reaction to Allied combat movements.

• Can you stop ship movement with kamikaze?
    If i recapture an island that triggered the kamikaze, do i lost this ability?
    Ie: I capture philipine, then Us take it back, that trigger kamikaze.  What if i yake it back again, do i still got kamikaze?

• Official Q&A

@Boyardee:

Can you stop ship movement with kamikaze?

No.  They attack after movement is completed.

@Boyardee:

If i recapture an island that triggered the kamikaze, do i lost this ability?

No.

• if I have the option for Kamikazes and scrambling air, must I make decisions for both at the same time, or do Kamikazes go first?  In other words, do I get to see the outcome of my Kamikazes before I choose what to scramble?

• Official Q&A

Since all movement must be completed before any combat occurs, scrambling must be done before Kamikaze attacks are resolved.

• Customizer

@Krieghund:

Since all movement must be completed before any combat occurs, scrambling must be done before Kamikaze attacks are resolved.

Krieg, When exactly does scrambling occur then? At the end of your enemy’s Combat Move phase (after your enemy finalizes all of his combat moves but before Conduct Combat phase?

• Official Q&A

At the very beginning of the Conduct Combat phase, before combat is begun.  For all practical purposes, when you said.

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m