L20 #1 trulpen (X) vs Amon-Sul (A+7) BM3

• Ok, will look at 5 hits.

• You have 5 figs and 2 tac left then, which will take fire from 1 des, 1 cr, 2 bs, 7 figs now, right? Should score 7 hits.

I hope it works and go with:

1. 1 des
    2. 4 figs

• Ah, yes, a sb as well. But it will stay the same.

• i m here

• @Amon-Sul said in L20 #1 trulpen (X) vs Amon-Sul (A+7) BM3:

and i apologise once more for al this mess, i ve sure i pressed scramble the 1 st time

No worries, it can happen. I guess you pressed scramble with 0 units.

• @trulpen

yeah, that could be the answer to all the riddles.

man, i was probably just excited as a little boy before that battle, i am using the as a little boy sentance, U shared it a few times , and yes it is very good in description how a man can feel sometimes playing games like this heh

• @trulpen said in L20 #1 trulpen (X) vs Amon-Sul (A+7) BM3:

Ah, yes, a sb as well. But it will stay the same.

had to remove 1 of ur figs in edit because my bom is not in triple a

ok u scored 6 hits

• i have a fig and a bomber

i ll roll bom manually first

• the program first rolled fig it missed

come on bomber :))

it missed

u scored 4 hits

i am totally down

• Ok, that was heroic!

• and my brits no have much lesser chance of smashing ur guys

• what a game

• and i ve lost a battle in sz 25 that is now affecting my play in the pacific.

luck simply wont have me in crucial moment, but nothin can be done there but to try again ha

• ok i ll load the first version of the game, let the dices rolled automatically (we wont take it as valid) and after the battle i ll adjust whats left of ur units

well played there, ur defense holded

• TripleA Manual Gamesave Post: Americans round 13

TripleA Manual Gamesave Post for game: World War II Global 1940 Balanced Mod3, version: 3.4

Game History

Round: 13

Purchase Units - Americans
            Americans buy 3 artilleries, 1 bomber, 1 carrier, 2 destroyers, 2 infantry, 2 mech_infantrys and 4 submarines; Remaining resources: 0 PUs; 

Combat Move - Americans
            1 destroyer moved from 10 Sea Zone to 25 Sea Zone
            1 bomber moved from Korea to 25 Sea Zone
            1 infantry moved from Southern France to Northern Italy
                  Americans take Northern Italy from Italians
            2 infantry moved from Holland Belgium to 110 Sea Zone
            2 infantry and 1 transport moved from 110 Sea Zone to 126 Sea Zone
            2 infantry moved from 126 Sea Zone to Norway
            6 carriers, 1 cruiser, 4 fighters, 6 submarines and 2 tactical_bombers moved from 110 Sea Zone to 112 Sea Zone
            1 bomber and 2 fighters moved from Southern France to 112 Sea Zone
            1 armour and 1 mech_infantry moved from Jehol to Chahar
            1 artillery and 1 infantry moved from Jehol to Anhwe
            1 artillery and 1 infantry moved from Southern France to Normandy Bordeaux
            1 artillery and 8 infantry moved from Southern France to France
            7 artilleries moved from Holland Belgium to France
            1 mech_infantry moved from Holland Belgium to Normandy Bordeaux
            11 infantry, 2 marines and 3 mech_infantrys moved from Holland Belgium to France
            1 armour moved from Jehol to Chahar

Combat - Americans
            Battle in Norway
            Battle in Normandy Bordeaux
                Americans attack with 1 artillery, 1 infantry and 1 mech_infantry
                Germans defend with 1 airfield, 1 factory_minor, 1 harbour and 1 mech_infantry
                    Americans roll dice for 1 artillery, 1 infantry and 1 mech_infantry in Normandy Bordeaux, round 2 : 1/3 hits, 0.83 expected hits
                    Germans roll dice for 1 mech_infantry in Normandy Bordeaux, round 2 : 1/1 hits, 0.33 expected hits
                    1 infantry owned by the Americans and 1 mech_infantry owned by the Germans lost in Normandy Bordeaux
                Americans win, taking Norway from Germans, taking Normandy Bordeaux from Germans with 1 artillery and 1 mech_infantry remaining. Battle score for attacker is 1
                Casualties for Americans: 1 infantry
                Casualties for Germans: 1 mech_infantry
            Battle in Anhwe
                Americans attack with 1 artillery and 1 infantry
                Japanese defend with 1 infantry
                    Americans roll dice for 1 artillery and 1 infantry in Anhwe, round 2 : 0/2 hits, 0.67 expected hits
                    Japanese roll dice for 1 infantry in Anhwe, round 2 : 0/1 hits, 0.33 expected hits
                    Americans roll dice for 1 artillery and 1 infantry in Anhwe, round 3 : 1/2 hits, 0.67 expected hits
                    Japanese roll dice for 1 infantry in Anhwe, round 3 : 1/1 hits, 0.33 expected hits
                    1 infantry owned by the Japanese and 1 infantry owned by the Americans lost in Anhwe
                Americans win, taking Anhwe from Japanese with 1 artillery remaining. Battle score for attacker is 0
                Casualties for Japanese: 1 infantry
            Battle in Chahar
                Americans attack with 2 armour and 1 mech_infantry
                Japanese defend with 1 infantry
                    Americans roll dice for 2 armour and 1 mech_infantry in Chahar, round 2 : 2/3 hits, 1.17 expected hits
                    Japanese roll dice for 1 infantry in Chahar, round 2 : 1/1 hits, 0.33 expected hits
                    1 infantry owned by the Japanese and 1 mech_infantry owned by the Americans lost in Chahar
                Americans win, taking Chahar from Japanese with 2 armour remaining. Battle score for attacker is -1
                Casualties for Americans: 1 mech_infantry
                Casualties for Japanese: 1 infantry
            Battle in 25 Sea Zone
                Americans attack with 1 bomber and 1 destroyer
                Japanese defend with 1 submarine
                    Americans roll dice for 1 bomber and 1 destroyer in 25 Sea Zone, round 2 : 0/2 hits, 1.00 expected hits
                    Japanese roll dice for 1 submarine in 25 Sea Zone, round 2 : 0/1 hits, 0.17 expected hits
                    Americans roll dice for 1 bomber and 1 destroyer in 25 Sea Zone, round 3 : 0/2 hits, 1.00 expected hits
                    Japanese roll dice for 1 submarine in 25 Sea Zone, round 3 : 1/1 hits, 0.17 expected hits
                    1 destroyer owned by the Americans lost in 25 Sea Zone
                 retreated to 25 Sea Zone
                Japanese win with 1 submarine remaining. Battle score for attacker is -8
                Casualties for Americans: 1 destroyer
            Battle in France
                Americans attack with 8 artilleries, 19 infantry, 2 marines and 3 mech_infantrys
                Germans defend with 1 airfield, 1 factory_minor and 2 infantry; Italians defend with 1 aaGun, 1 artillery and 3 infantry
                    Americans roll dice for 8 artilleries, 19 infantry, 2 marines and 3 mech_infantrys in France, round 2 : 5/32 hits, 8.00 expected hits
                    Germans roll dice for 1 aaGun, 1 artillery and 5 infantry in France, round 2 : 1/6 hits, 2.00 expected hits
                    1 aaGun owned by the Italians, 1 infantry owned by the Germans, 1 infantry owned by the Americans and 3 infantry owned by the Italians lost in France
                    Americans roll dice for 8 artilleries, 18 infantry, 2 marines and 3 mech_infantrys in France, round 3 : 4/31 hits, 7.83 expected hits
                    Germans roll dice for 1 artillery and 1 infantry in France, round 3 : 0/2 hits, 0.67 expected hits
                    1 infantry owned by the Germans and 1 artillery owned by the Italians lost in France
                Americans win, taking France from Germans, taking Normandy Bordeaux from Americans, taking Southern France from Americans, taking Tunisia from Americans with 8 artilleries, 18 infantry, 2 marines and 3 mech_infantrys remaining. Battle score for attacker is 21
                Casualties for Germans: 2 infantry
                Casualties for Italians: 1 aaGun, 1 artillery and 3 infantry
            Battle in 112 Sea Zone
                Americans attack with 1 bomber, 6 carriers, 1 cruiser, 6 fighters, 6 submarines and 2 tactical_bombers
                Germans defend with 2 battleships, 3 carriers, 1 cruiser, 2 destroyers, 6 fighters, 2 submarines and 1 transport
                    Germans roll dice for 2 submarines in 112 Sea Zone, round 2 : 0/2 hits, 0.33 expected hits
                    Americans roll dice for 6 submarines in 112 Sea Zone, round 2 : 2/6 hits, 2.00 expected hits
                Units damaged: 2 carriers owned by the Germans
                    Americans roll dice for 1 bomber, 6 fighters and 2 tactical_bombers in 112 Sea Zone, round 2 : 5/9 hits, 5.00 expected hits
                Units damaged: 2 battleships owned by the Germans and 1 carrier owned by the Germans
                    Americans roll dice for 6 carriers and 1 cruiser in 112 Sea Zone, round 2 : 0/1 hits, 0.50 expected hits
                    Germans roll dice for 2 battleships, 3 carriers, 1 cruiser, 2 destroyers, 6 fighters and 1 transport in 112 Sea Zone, round 2 : 6/14 hits, 7.50 expected hits
                Units damaged: 6 carriers owned by the Americans
                    2 destroyers owned by the Germans lost in 112 Sea Zone
                    Americans roll dice for 6 submarines in 112 Sea Zone, round 3 : 3/6 hits, 2.00 expected hits
                    1 carrier owned by the Germans lost in 112 Sea Zone
                    Germans roll dice for 2 submarines in 112 Sea Zone, round 3 : 0/2 hits, 0.33 expected hits
                    Americans roll dice for 1 bomber, 6 carriers, 1 cruiser, 6 fighters and 2 tactical_bombers in 112 Sea Zone, round 3 : 5/10 hits, 5.50 expected hits
                    Germans roll dice for 6 fighters in 112 Sea Zone, round 3 : 6/6 hits, 4.00 expected hits
                    Germans roll dice for 2 battleships, 2 carriers, 1 cruiser and 1 transport in 112 Sea Zone, round 3 : 4/5 hits, 2.50 expected hits
                    4 submarines owned by the Americans, 2 submarines owned by the Germans, 2 fighters owned by the Germans, 2 carriers owned by the Germans, 6 carriers owned by the Americans and 1 cruiser owned by the Germans lost in 112 Sea Zone
                    Americans roll dice for 2 submarines in 112 Sea Zone, round 4 : 1/2 hits, 0.67 expected hits
                    1 battleship owned by the Germans lost in 112 Sea Zone
                    Americans roll dice for 1 bomber, 1 cruiser, 6 fighters and 2 tactical_bombers in 112 Sea Zone, round 4 : 4/10 hits, 5.50 expected hits
                    Germans roll dice for 4 fighters in 112 Sea Zone, round 4 : 2/4 hits, 2.67 expected hits
                    Germans roll dice for 1 battleship and 1 transport in 112 Sea Zone, round 4 : 1/1 hits, 0.67 expected hits
                    1 submarine owned by the Americans, 4 fighters owned by the Germans and 2 fighters owned by the Americans lost in 112 Sea Zone
                    Americans roll dice for 1 submarine in 112 Sea Zone, round 5 : 1/1 hits, 0.33 expected hits
                    1 battleship owned by the Germans lost in 112 Sea Zone
                    Americans roll dice for 1 bomber, 1 cruiser, 4 fighters and 2 tactical_bombers in 112 Sea Zone, round 5 : 6/8 hits, 4.50 expected hits
                    1 transport owned by the Germans lost in 112 Sea Zone
                Americans win with 1 bomber, 1 cruiser, 4 fighters, 1 submarine and 2 tactical_bombers remaining. Battle score for attacker is 49
                Casualties for Germans: 2 battleships, 3 carriers, 1 cruiser, 2 destroyers, 6 fighters, 2 submarines and 1 transport
                Casualties for Americans: 6 carriers, 2 fighters and 5 submarines
            Trigger French 1 Liberation By Americans: Setting switch to false for conditionAttachment_French_1_Can_Be_Liberated_Switch attached to French
            Trigger French 1 Liberation By Americans: French has 4 infantry placed in France
            Trigger Americans Liberation France Liberated Tunisia 2 activates a trigger called: Trigger Americans Liberation France Liberated Tunisia 3
            Trigger Americans Liberation France Liberated French Central Africa 2 activates a trigger called: Trigger Americans Liberation France Liberated French Central Africa 3
            Trigger Americans Liberation France Liberated Southern France 2 activates a trigger called: Trigger Americans Liberation France Liberated Southern France 3
            Trigger Americans Liberation France Liberated Algeria 2 activates a trigger called: Trigger Americans Liberation France Liberated Algeria 3
            Trigger Americans Liberation France Liberated French Indo China 2 activates a trigger called: Trigger Americans Liberation France Liberated French Indo China 3
            Trigger Americans Liberation France Liberated Morocco 2 activates a trigger called: Trigger Americans Liberation France Liberated Morocco 3
            Trigger Americans Liberation France Liberated Syria 2 activates a trigger called: Trigger Americans Liberation France Liberated Syria 3
            Trigger Americans Liberation France Liberated French Guiana 2 activates a trigger called: Trigger Americans Liberation France Liberated French Guiana 3
            Trigger Americans Liberation France Liberated French Madagascar 2 activates a trigger called: Trigger Americans Liberation France Liberated French Madagascar 3
            Trigger Americans Liberation France Liberated French West Africa 2 activates a trigger called: Trigger Americans Liberation France Liberated French West Africa 3

Non Combat Move - Americans
            Turning on Edit Mode
            EDIT: Removing units owned by Americans from 112 Sea Zone: 1 bomber, 1 cruiser, 4 fighters, 1 submarine and 2 tactical_bombers
            EDIT: Adding units owned by Germans to 112 Sea Zone: 2 battleships and 1 cruiser
            EDIT: Changing unit hit damage for these Germans owned units to: battleship = 1, battleship = 1
            EDIT: Turning off Edit Mode

Combat Hit Differential Summary :

Germans : 0.00
    Americans : -7.17
    Japanese : 1.67

Savegame

• at least one good thing i do not have to edit ur germany figs, 3 of them are already there ha

• had some things to do

i m back

• have to go again

i ll come back later

• i had 238 tuv lost
    u 143

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m