Wiz (X) vs Sov (L) BM3 g2

• '20 '19

@Sovietishcat yeah that was a hard one for the allies to be sure…although you only had the one soaker unit in the battle…was always going to be expensive for you but 7/9 axis hits was abit unexpected.

Scramble sz112?

• '19

@Sovietishcat said in Wiz (X) vs Sov (L) BM3 g2:

@wizmark lol for ab 81% chance I got for sure the bad end of it, not very lucky on big battles so far…

@wizmark well I this point I might just surrender, I mean that bad battle left the transport alone and you will take UK next turn; sometimes game just goes that way, well done Wizmark you never cracked under pressure with Japan, made no major mistakes and sure took advantage of it… Sadly 2 big battles with good odds for allies kind killed my mojo in Europe and I didn’t place well my planes, after UK turns, should have sent them to Norway but then I give the MED and with a 1-2 punch with Italian and Germany would be very hard to counter. I’ll post the results.

• '20 '19

@Sovietishcat Thanks for the game…it was a good one! Yeah the pacific situation felt it was one mistake away from a disaster but managed to keep the allied fleet at bay long enough to allow the germans to do their thing. You had me v worried at certain points although I felt the european victory would come eventually!

Good game!

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m