Looking for the P-38 Lightning

• Title says it all!

Thanks,
    Mot

• Mot

I’ve got one I could trade.  I’m looking for Canadian, Aussie and British gear in exchange.  No swimming Shermans and no artillery.

Audacity

• You dont collect the big stuff right?

• Mot,

I’m not really concerned either way. If you have larger scaled vehicles that you’re not hooked on, we could do something with those.

I’m currently building up for a 1000 point game, Canadians verses Germans outside of Ortona Italy.  So I’m collecting commonwealth pieces and German pieces.

I need to take a photo of the 3D hex map I’ve built for the game.  I also still owe this forum photos of my 3D buildings for gaming.  I’m such a technophobe and I live on dial up so I’m slow about that stuff.

Send me a personal email.

• '19 Moderator

Make with the pics man!  :wink:

• Sorry for the fall-off in comms.  Life gets busy sometimes!

It would help me if you post a list of what you are looking for.  The Canadians dont exactly have a ton of units to choose from (five I think).  The Australians only have three!  That leaves the British I guess.

• Founder TripleA Admin

I have a P-38 for trade. The class I’ve been taking ends tomorrow so I’ll try to see what I need this weekend.

• Mot,

I’m interested in Canadian Riflemen, eagle eyed NCOs, British inspiring Lieutenants, Brit rifles, Gurkas, Aussie rifles.

A small handfull of any of these is worth a plane.  I’m not picky. You get the plane and you decide whats fair in exchange.

Send me an address.

Audacity

• How many infantry do you want for the exchnage?  I’ll try to give you some of each type I have.  I should have extras of  Canadian Riflemen, EE NCO, Insp Lt, and SMLEs.  I probably have extra Brens as well.  I probably have less of the Gurkas, and Aussie Vet SMLEs but I’d have to check.  I may have some extras of the new NA Australian troops.

• Mot,

Any of that mix will do.  Just send what you think is fair to

Ross Cossar
    #922 12th Line Dummer Twp
    RR#2 Norwood
    ON Canada K0L 2V0

give me an address

• FYI, the search/sorting is not going well for me.  My rares are sorted into plano bins, but the rest are is a state of disarray…if you find a better home for your Lightning in the meantime, that’s ceratinly understandable.

• No issues! No hurry!

• FYI, I need to wirthdraw my trade request

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m