• Hello

I’ve played a few games now and just want to check rules on battle sequences.

During the attack land unit phase, does the first player decide where all battles will be resolved and in what order? If the answer is yes and so he chooses not to do battle on an island, does it mean that no battles will take place there for that turn, even if the enemy are present? Would this mean that player 2 won’t get a chance to battle on that island until the next go when they are player 1?

Thanks

• Official Q&A

The first player only decides the order of the battles, not whether or not they are fought.  Combat will occur in any zones in which units from both sides are present.  Also, both players may conduct attacks into zones that contain only enemy units using their adjacent units’ Ranged Fire ability if they wish to.

• Ranged fire is cool!!!  :mrgreen:

Well, unless you are on the wrong side of it.  :cry:

• @frimmel:

Ranged fire is cool!!!   :mrgreen:

No, it is not!
    I’m always on the wrong side of it … and the enemy artillery always hits the wrong transport.
    ;-)

• Hello again

Thanks for the reply. I must of had a bit of a thicky moment asking that question.

• @Croggyl:

@frimmel:

Ranged fire is cool!!!   :mrgreen:

No, it is not!
    I’m always on the wrong side of it … and the enemy artillery always hits the wrong transport.
    ;-)

:lol: Stupid random casualty system.

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m